“Quiet hotel”

Hampton Inn Greenville / Travelers Rest
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Travelers Rest
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This hotel was clean and quiet. It was away from major highways and traffic. The breakfast was good. We felt safe. It is located 5 minutes from Furman University. Great place to stay for a college visit.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Zankhna D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / Travelers Rest, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

On behalf of the Hampton Inn Travelers Rest, I am writing to thank you for your valuable feedback. As a team, we strive to go above and beyond to ensure guest expectations are not just met, but exceeded. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed our quiet and convenient location. Travelers Rest is a charming town with lots to do. On your next visit, we encourage you to hop on the Swamp Rabbit Trail and check out the specialty shops.

Again, let me thank you for your survey. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and will be very happy to see you again.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Check in was fast and easy.. stay was nice, quiet and the room was very clean. Plenty of towels already in room. Breakfast was plentiful and very good. After checking out I received a phone call that items were left in our room closet. They offered to ship them to me and did just as promised!! Actually received the items a day early than promised. Will stay here again when in the area!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On behalf of the Hampton Inn Travelers Rest, I am writing to thank you for your valuable feedback. As a team, we strive to go above and beyond to ensure guest expectations are not just met, but exceeded. I was glad to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one. Our staff is dedicated to making sure the guests are satisfied from checkin to checkout and in your case post-checkout!

Thank you again for responding to the survey. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and will be very happy to see you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The front desk clerk Brittany (sp?) was friendly at check-in and later even called the room to be sure all was ok. The room is neat and clean. The hotel, though, is undergoing some renovations, so visitors should expect dingy, possible well-worn carpet in hallways and tables in the breakfast area all marked up by all—too-many previous guests. But these should be improved soon with the renovations. The breakfast was bountiful, but when I was eating (right at the opening of the breakfast), the oatmeal was cold (!) while the biscuits were stone-heavy (not too appetizing). Oh, yes, if you stay, be sure to bring a clothes pin (or similar clip) to close the curtains in your room. The heavy curtains bracketing the windows do not close, so you could have a ton of light coming in your room.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

On behalf of the Hampton Inn Travelers Rest, I am writing to thank you for your valuable feedback. As a team, we strive to go above and beyond to ensure guest expectations are not just met, but exceeded. I do apologize for the disappointing breakfast experience. I've met with my breakfast staff to address the issues you mentioned. I hope that you will give us another chance during your next visit to the area.

Again, let me thank you for your survey. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and will very happy to see you again.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

When we are in Travelers Rest we try to stay at Hampton Inn because of the great location in respect to Greenville. Sometimes the Inn is full because of Furman University. But usually we are able to book a room. I would recommend this Inn to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On behalf of the Hampton Inn Travelers Rest, I am writing to thank you for your valuable feedback. As a team, we strive to go above and beyond to ensure guest expectations are not just met, but exceeded. I was glad to hear that you were able to grab a spot at our place! Hotels survive on recommendations, so getting your positive feedback is awesome.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

This is an older Hampton but the staff was wonderful, room was good, breakfast great. Very friendly staff. Excellent location to Furman University. They were renovating the lobby so there wasn't a business center available but wi-fi worked excellent. This is the place to stay if visiting Furman.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On behalf of the Hampton Inn Travelers Rest, I am writing to thank you for your valuable feedback. As a team, we strive to go above and beyond to ensure guest expectations are not just met, but exceeded. I was glad to hear about your positive experience at our hotel and that we could come through to keep you wirelessly connected!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This is a nice, quiet hotel, great location, with walmart, tractor supply, eating places all around within walking distance, a bank near by and close to the college. I would recommend this hotel to families looking for a good place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On behalf of the Hampton Inn Travelers Rest, I am writing to thank you for your valuable feedback. As a team, we strive to go above and beyond to ensure guest expectations are not just met, but exceeded. I was glad to hear that you were able to checkout our lovely town and your great review has inspired our staff to keep up the good work.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This is a great Hampton to stay at. It is across the street from the Swam Rabbit Trail which is great for running, walking and biking. It is also close to Furman University which we really like. The hotel staff are very friendly and attentive to your needs. There is a great little Bakery in Travelers Rest called Upcountry Provisions Bakery and Bistro which we would also highly recommend. The breakfasts and lunches are fabulous.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Joseph R

On behalf of the Hampton Inn Travelers Rest, I am writing to thank you for your valuable feedback. As a team, we strive to go above and beyond to ensure guest expectations are not just met, but exceeded. I was glad to hear that you were able to get out about in Travelers Rest and make some great recommendations.

We are glad you stayed with us. We absolutely love having you here!!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Travelers Rest
Hampton Inn Easley
Hampton Inn Easley
#1 of 4 in Easley
Holiday Inn Express Greenville Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn Greenville / Travelers Rest? Share your experiences!