“Excellent value for money”

Hampton Inn Greenville / Travelers Rest
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Travelers Rest
Atlanta, United States
“Excellent value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Immaculate - Very clean and efficiently maintained. A very safe bet! Pleasant experience right from checkin to checkout. you will not dissapointed one bit.. Woud definately recommend... I would go back again...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Franes H
Zankhna D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / Travelers Rest, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
On behalf of the Hampton Inn Travelers Rest, I am writing to thank you for your valuable feedback. As a team, we strive to go above and beyond to ensure guest expectations are not just met, but exceeded. Thank you for staying with us when you travel in this area. We really appreciate your loyalty with our Brand and especially our hotel.

Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding. Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very best at all times. That’s why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts, and takes the time to say thanks.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. We strive to provide the best customer service possible to our guests at all times. But, It's only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and service we provide.

Again, let me thank you for your survey. We are glad you are staying with us. We absolutely love having you here!!!!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Good value; excellent for those visiting college; small town with growing amenities (coffee house, brew pub, etc.). I have never stayed in a hotel this quiet. Amazed and pleased with this aspect of my experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Jenny S
On behalf of the Hampton Inn Travelers Rest, I am writing to thank you for your valuable feedback. As a team, we strive to go above and beyond to ensure guest expectations are not just met, but exceeded. I am so glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable and thank you for sharing a positive experience. It's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts, and takes the time to say thanks.

Again, let me thank you for your survey.
Travelers Rest, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We arrived at the hotel around lunch and were told rooms would be ready soon. It was a wedding party so we all piled in the brides room and waited. Never got a call for a room and I had to continually call or go down to the front desk to see if anything was ready all the way to 2pm. Was continually told that they were working on getting the rooms ready and "coordinating" checkins. Funny thing is that after 1pm there were NO MAIDS ON ANY OF THE HALLS! Finally a little after 2 I go down and speak with the woman and tell her they are going to get a terrible review of check in and magically the guy at the front desk comes up with a room. IMAGINE THAT! The rooms were obviously available but for some reason they were not willing to "check us in early", simply amazing...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

2 Thank Fred W
On behalf of the Hampton Inn Travelers Rest, I am writing to thank you for your valuable feedback. As a team, we strive to go above and beyond to ensure guest expectations are not just met, but exceeded. It helps us greatly to know where we failed you. I have met with my front desk staff to address customer service issues that you mentioned. I apologize for the inconvenience they caused you. I hope that you will give us another try in the future.

Again, let me thank you for your survey.
Clanton, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Delighted to see the staff be cordial and helpful in every way possible. Love the beds at Hampton Inn and the hot breakfast. Room rate was the best in Greenville. Only wish we had was to have a small refrigerator in our room. We will be back!

1 Thank Tom P
On behalf of the Hampton Inn Travelers Rest, I am writing to thank you for your valuable feedback. As a team, we strive to go above and beyond to ensure guest expectations are not just met, but exceeded. Your kind words and helpful suggestions encourage our staff to keep guest satisfaction at the forefront. That’s why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts, and takes the time to say thanks.

Again, let me thank you for your survey. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and will be very happy to see you again.

jackson, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

It was an excellent choice for an overnight rest. The hotel was very clean and quiet. The beds were clean and comfortable. We will stay there again when traveling that direction. The breakfast had a nice selection of fresh items and the coffee was outstanding.

1 Thank Terri S
On behalf of the Hampton Inn Travelers Rest, I am writing to thank you for your valuable feedback. As a team, we strive to go above and beyond to ensure guest expectations are not just met, but exceeded. I was glad to hear that you were able to partake in our breakfast selection. The coffee is a guest favorite! We look forward to your return and will have a plate and cup waiting!

Again, let me thank you for your survey. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we are very happy to see you again.

Bethesda, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

This hotel is so convenient for Furman University. It takes about 3 minutes to get there. The hotel itself is clean and the staff is great. There were some issues with the internet but still I would stay here again.

1 Thank Nita S
On behalf of the Hampton Inn Travelers Rest, I am writing to thank you for your valuable feedback. As a team, we strive to go above and beyond to ensure guest expectations are not just met, but exceeded. I'm glad to hear that our location was a good fit for trip. I've also taken note of the internet issue and will ensure no future problems in that area.

Covington, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel for a function at Furman. The location is hard to beat as it is only 3 miles to the university. The lady at the desk was kind to let us check in early. However, after tax the price to stay at this hotel was $150.00. The rooms are unimpressive and not perfectly clean. The pool was not clean nor a relaxing environment as there was a huge dumpster with household garbage right outside the gate. Nowhere near the standard of the other Hampton Inns we have stayed in. There is NO WAY we will pay this much money for this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014
On behalf of the Hampton Inn Travelers Rest, I am writing to thank you for your valuable feedback. As a team, we strive to go above and beyond to ensure guest expectations are not just met, but exceeded. It helps us greatly to know where we failed you. I was disappointed to hear that your stay was unsatisfactory. I have met with my staff to address the issues you mentioned and am working to correct them. I encourage you to give us another chance the next time you are in the area.

Again, let me thank you for your survey. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and would be very happy to see you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Travelers Rest
#11 of 64 in Greenville
Drury Inn & Suites Greenville
Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall
La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood

Been to Hampton Inn Greenville / Travelers Rest? Share your experiences!