“Outdoorsy store”
Review of Sunrift Adventures

Sunrift Adventures
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My friends and I were staying in TR for the weekend. After brunch our first morning, we stopped here to browse. One of my friends remembered visiting this store back in college when she worked at a nearby summer camp and wanted to check it out. They have a nice selection of clothes, gear and more for your outdoor experiences. Pretty similar to REI and the like.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"travelers"
"rest"

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I mean, I hate to be so pesamistic about a business but come on.... Your prices are way to dang high.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Easy bike rental with quick access to the Swamp Rabbit Trail. The bikes were well maintained and you were given a lock and helmet for your ride. The Swamp Rabbit Trail takes you right into downtown Greenville. It is an easy ride for all levels. Most enjoyable day.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I try to pedal the Swamp Rabbit Trail as much as my schedule allows. The trail is a hard surface and I own a mountain bike. I wanted to pedal the trail on a road bike and see how it feels.

Sunrift Adventures is located on the Swamp Rabbit Trail and rents bikes. It took me about 15 minutes to process the paperwork for a road bike and the cost was $20 for half a day. It was so convenient.

This store is a great place to shop.