“great crust”
Review of Pizza House

Pizza House
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 5 July 2012

we loved the crust and sauce, but were a little disappointed by the shredded sausage. i'll order canadian bacon next time. staff was friendly.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

We met family here for dinner on a Friday in June 2012 (we are from out of town).
Our orders for the three of us on my bill consisted of salads and a small pizza to share.
The Greek salads were very good- lots of feta cheese on top, everything fresh and crisp and tasty. The pizza was delicious also, not a bite was left. Service was excellent, friendly and attentive. Prices were very reasonable. Wish we had a place like this where we live!

Reviewed 21 November 2011

This place is off the beaten path BUT they serve the BEST cheese cake I have ever eaten! Their strawberry cheescake will melt in your mouth!!!

2  Thank seanypa
Reviewed 6 November 2011

This is a lovely little family run restaurant with uncomplicated, tasty food, generous servings, and a menu big enough for everyone to find something. I have eaten here several times over the past 3 years and have never been disappointed. The cuisine is Italian/Greek/American and the decor is simple and clean with lots of live green plants (as opposed to the dust-covered, plastic variety that is commonly seen in Mom and Pop's.) I have found the service to be genuinely friendly.
My husband has been coming here since 1985 - he is especially fond of the lasagna with meatballs (me too!) I have tried several of their salads - all very good and large portions. The baklava is excellent! We will continue to frequent the Pizza House when in T.R., as it is a good bet for a straight forward, friendly meal. Great nosh stop going to or coming from the NC mountains!

1  Thank JRO
Reviewed 8 October 2011

The "hometown feel" of a Resteraunt that not only has excellent service but the quality and quantity is very good for the money.

1  Thank trafik1