“Wonderful personnel”
Review of Quality Inn Union

Quality Inn Union
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Union
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Although this is an older property, the Inn is in the process of remodeling. The personnel couldn't be nicer and more helpful. I left my favorite pillow and they had it waiting for me when I returned. The bed was very comfortable and I got a great nights sleep. The room was clean and we had plenty of bath linens. The hair dryer was so good that I plan to go out and buy one just like it. This is the second time that we have stayed here and I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Evelyn M

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Small town hotel, the best staff I've ever had to deal with! Room was screwed up and they immediately corrected. Room not ready, but finished before we returned. Rooms clean and served the purpose. Breakfast just enough to hold you over.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ktmNc
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Hotel was very nice and quiet. Rooms were clean, staff very nice, including Beth. Family spent two nights here. Breakfast could have been better, but no big deal,I don't eat breakfast at home :) I will return and stay again. No elevators, so pack light.

Room Tip: West rooms, no noise on 2nd floor
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Satisfied2012
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Room was clean and no bad smells. Heard some traffic noise, and the fridge rattled at times. Beds were reasonably comfortable, but somewhat lumpy. Room entrances are in an internal hallway, which I have mixed feelings about (better security but less convenient).

Breakfast wasn't great -- OJ was below average and "hot" water for tea was cold. Coffee was cold.

Service was indifferent at best.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank malcolmdinko
Reviewed 16 January 2012

We've just spent the night in the quaint little town of Union,Sc. It was a beautiful little town and the hotel just made it better! We didn't have a reservation and we were treated as if we were family by the staff! Especially Peggy the head housekeeper she was so nice and friendly! Peggy in more ways then one made our trip special. It was a first date meeting for me and my girl , we met on the internet and Union happened to be half way between our home towns. So fate brought us to Union. And the front desk clerk a young lady who's name escapes me,I'm sorry. And Peggy were the first ones we met. We got great advice on where to eat and what to do! It made our stay very memorable! And we will be back maybe for our honeymoon! Thanks to Peggy and the staff at the Quality Inn Union for making our meeting one to remember!! Thanks again Peggy!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2011

The hotel is very nice,and I was satisfied with my room.However,I was very unhappy about the way the manager Beth Knox presented herself.She had a very bad attitude and wasn't at all friendly.She acted like we were a bother to her,but when the housekeeper came in her attitude changed.They got on the computer and was laughing and talking.Very unprofessional.Her appearance was very unprofessional also.She had on a white tshirt and sweat pants.The rest of the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We made a quick one night trip to Union to visit my husband's relatives and stayed here on the advice of one of husband's cousins.
The hotel room was fairly large, had a small fridge and a microwave as well. The whole hotel seemed to be spotless.
There was a cereal/waffles/biscuits and gravy continental breakfast with coffee and juice as well but the hotel is also near fast food as well if you wanted it.
Over all, a very good value and unlike some "budget" hotels, the room was quiet - no hallway or next door noise at all!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Twywn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Union
Quality Inn Clinton
#2 of 5 in Union
The Night Inn
The Night Inn
#1 of 5 in Union

Been to Quality Inn Union? Share your experiences!