“Wonderful stay!”

The Night Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Union
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I was looking for a hotel to stay in when I went to Union to visit a friend. All the hotels I found were an hour or 30 minutes away. Then I found the Knights Inn and for $10 more I got a Jacuzzi Suite! The hotel sites inn the middle of a golf course and if was very peaceful and quite. The room was wonderful. Bed was comfortable and the Jacuzzi was amazing. All they had was coffee and juice for breakfast but that's ok there are some good places to go eat in Union. I will definitely be staying again when I go down again! Couldn't have asked for a better stay!

• Stayed January 2014
knightsinnusa, Manager at The Night Inn, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review and share your wonderful comments with us. You stayed here in Jan 2014 and giving me the review on march 5th 2014 on my birthday. I am taking this wonderful comment as a wonderful birthday gift from you. We are glad to have you stay here with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Manager (Anil) 8644279041

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Nashville
Reviewed 22 February 2014

While it may not look it on the outside, this small mid-century motel, has the feel and hospitality of lovely country inn. Anil (the proprietor) and his family live onsite and are terrific and doting hosts, while the building is old, the internet is as fast as I've seen and brand new LED TV makes provide ample entertainment options, which is important, because this motel is hardly on the beaten path. Placed next to a golf course and a full four miles from the nearest store, this home away from home is nestled between a golf course and native woods.

The beds and linens are far higher quality than one would expect and are perfect for an inexpensive romantic getaway, perhaps a romantic clandestine retreat. No breakfast, but a full pot of coffee awaits you in the morning and a greeting from the several cats whom also call this place home.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
knightsinnusa, Manager at The Night Inn, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thank you to Mr. Patrick for taking the time to review and share your wonderful comments with us. We are glad to have you stay here with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Titusville, Florida
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Length of stay: 33 days

During my stay I couldn't have been more accommodated.
If I needed anything all I had to do was ask.
Room was cleaned any day we needed with fresh everything.
The weekly rate here is unbeatable in the surrounding areas.
Also a prime location for golfers! (as it is located ON River Chase golf course!)

Business trip? Family outing? or just getting away? Everyone will enjoy their stay.

Anil and his family are great neighbors as well!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
knightsinnusa, Manager at The Night Inn, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you to Mr. Kyle for taking the time to review and share your wonderful comments with us. We are glad to have you stay here with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Titusville, Florida
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I must admit driving here left me a bit curious as to what it would be like- But boy was it great!
The people here sure know how to make you comforted--they have been so helpful our whole trip.
Being a band of Three this really can take effect on out stay.
Such a quite, calming, and beautiful area! Near tons of historic grounds--including and ex-battlefield.
Town is only a few minutes up the road and Boy do I recommend going!
To atleast try out Genes Homestyle cookin' and El Poblano's Cheese dip & Horchata ( Rice milk)
You will surely enjoy your peaceful stay/get away.
I'm honestly looking forward to coming back.
"Him and his wife were some of the nicest ppl I've ever met."-Nate
Yes indeed and nothing is better than good hospitality when staying inn. haha Inn.
Happy Travels to all :)

P.s
Great couples suite accommodation:
Jacuzzi suite! Such an amazing set up too.

This is a business and family/couples trip.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
knightsinnusa, Manager at The Night Inn, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review and share your wonderful comments with us. We are glad to have you stay here with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.
New York
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

In town for a disk golf tournament. Anil and his team were extremely accommodating and very friendly, even when we arrived for an 11pm check-in. I watched the staff put clean sheets and blankets on the bed for us. A very pleasant experience! Highly recommended!

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review and share your wonderful comment with us. We are glad to have you stay here with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Happened to staying in the union area and read a few reviews on this hotel. I have to admit I am another satisfied customer. It's not fancy but rooms are clean, staff is friendly, fridge and micro, and has flat screen TV's. The area is quite and I felt safe. It has good water pressure which I love in a hotel. It's a little out of the way but worth the five minute drive.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank wheeler h
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Peaceful location, nice rooms, and excellent staff. I was outside trying to order a pizza from Pizza Hut and they wouldn't deliver bc we were "outside the city limits" even though we were less than 7 miles away from the store. The owner overheard and offered to drive his vehicle to pick up the pizza because the ppl I was working with had taken the work truck and so I wouldn't miss the Monday night football game. I offered him a tip and he wouldn't accept it. He and his wife were some of the nicest ppl I've ever met. I couldn't thank them enough.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Nate1234567
Also consider these accommodations in or near Union
Quality Inn Union
Spartanburg Marriott
Spartanburg Marriott
#3 of 29 in Spartanburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Spartanburg-I-26-Westgate Mall

Been to The Night Inn? Share your experiences!