“Pet Stinky”

Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Walterboro
Miami
“Pet Stinky”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Overall the stay was only a brief one. The receptionist was quite friendly and the location was great next to the Cracker Barrel made it convenient. However, I was really, really disappointed that I was charged a pet fee when the room I was assigned was covered with pet stains and wreaked of pet odor. My pet is under 18 pounds and is house broken. It was really not fair to have been assigned a room that has clearly been used by large dogs with no manners. I will inform you that on my return from the vacation I used another hotel that waived the pet charge and the room was very clean. I think you need to establish rules for pets under and over a certain weight and also have rooms without carpets that can be cleaned thoroughly. I was not pleased with my room and didn't get a good night sleep due to the foul odor.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Travellers also viewed these Walterboro hotels
Econo Lodge Walterboro
#11 of 17 in Walterboro
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#5 of 17 in Walterboro

Been to Days Inn Walterboro? Share your experiences!