“Exactly what I hoped for”

Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Walterboro
Summerville, South Carolina
“Exactly what I hoped for”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

My wife and I do a fair amount of traveling for business. All we wanted was a clean, comfortable room to sleep. Pleasantly surprised! Reasonable rate. Clean room. Comfortable bed and friendly staff willing to do what was necessary to make the stay pleasant. Stay here...Well worth the price. I know of no other hotel that is as reasonably priced as this that also offers a hot breakfast. Thanks to the staff here.
M.D 05/16/2014

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Walterboro, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear Michael D,

Comfort, cleanliness, and customer service have to be the three most important things when traveling and we'd like to thank you for noticing we provide them all. It is so wonderful to hear when a guest is happy and have enjoyed their stay. I will share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are visiting the area.

Days Inn Walterboro

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Walterboro
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I was planning to stay one night, but had to stay two. The second night I got requested the same room and I notice it had the same comforter on it from the night before when I was there due to a tear I noticed the first night, the second night, same tear, same location, same size, so it made me wonder...everyone's cleanliness is different, so I began to wonder of all the folks that had been on the comforter before me and I had it on my body...germs getting passed left and right from my point of view.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Walterboro, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Gresham C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here with us with such great feedback. We have recently had a change in management and we are working hard at making everything much more enjoyable for our guests. We would like to apologize for the issue you came across and hope you will give us another chance to show you how we will grow and offer our guest a more enjoyable stay.

Days Inn Walterboro

Travellers are raving about these Walterboro hotels

Reisterstown, Maryland, United States
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The price was good for an overnight stay while en-route to Florida. We checked in on a Friday night. The girl working the desk (Amanda) seemed like she rather be somewhere else than there. I asked about a sports bar in the area but she said there was none and didn't recommend the 2 bars in the area unless we wanted to take a chance on our lives. She said this is a very bad area and didn't recommend going anywhere. When we checked into our room the toilet seat was up and there was urine in the bowl. We went to the local Ruby Tuesdays up the road and when we came back, I turned on the TV and could only get one channel. I called and Amanda said if we wanted she will place us in another room but it was late and we decided to forget about the TV.
First time coming to Walterboro and I strongly suggest if you are on I-95 to keep going and DO NOT STOP IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN TOWN AND THIS MOTEL.

Room Tip: Go to another motel in another area in South Carolina.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jerry K
Dear Jerry K,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay. I can assure you that your complaints and issues are heard and will be resolved immediately. Our hotel has recently had a change in management and I can assure you that our new management team is working hard to assure we meet or exceed guest expectations moving forward. As we can not make the town better, we are working hard to make our hotel shine.

In the future I do hope you would be wiling to give us another chance and let us showcase our property.

Warm regards,
Phelps, Kentucky
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Great place to stay on the way to Florida or coming back. Clean, good beds, and a hot breakfast at a reasonable rate (coupon available from rest areas or welcome centers). My daughter had one small item fall out of her bag and the maid, picked it up, followed us across the street, and returned it when we were getting gas. We would have never known what had happened to it! Thank you again. 4/9/14 H. S.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Walterboro, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear Herb S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit with us.

WE very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

The team at,
Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed 5 April 2014

driving back home we stayed at days inn. we had a nice stay. staff was friendly, beds were comfortable,we had a good night sleep,room was nice and clean, heat was quiet,breakfast was good,price reasonable.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear odak2014,

Comfort, cleanliness and customer service have to be the three most important things when traveling and we'd like to thank you for noticing we provide them all. It is so wonderful to hear when a guest is happy and have enjoyed their stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the area.