“Very Nice”
Review of Ramada Walterboro

Ramada Walterboro
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Walterboro
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Convenient location. Clean, comfortable room. Nice front desk staff. Our room was not close to the lobby and the WiFi connection was still very fast. Was a little concerned about the area when there was a sign on the door stating that you shouldn't open your door unless you know who is on the other side. But it turned out to be fine. The only thing I would suggest changing is the pool hours. The hours are currently noon to 9. Should be open earlier for guests that like an early morning swim before setting out.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
RamadaWalterboro, Manager at Ramada Walterboro, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay with Ramada Walterboro! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel! The sign on the doors are not meant to scare anyone, they are just a friendly reminder to be aware. Rest assured the area is very safe. The pool hours are they way they are because we have a cleaning team service the pool daily in the morning time. I will share your valuable feedback with the team and we will make sure that each guest has a pleasant experience as you did! I hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great rates for what you would expect. Have stayed here before, the construction looks great. The internet quality is fast and efficient the breakfast is good. Solid room service, the landscaping is a nice touch to look at while having your morning coffee. Have stayed here on my way to Georgia and Florida and plan to stay more in the future. Cant beat the value for your money. Will and do recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
RamadaWalterboro, Manager at Ramada Walterboro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay at Ramada Inn of Walterboro! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations! Our mission is to provide each guest with quality rooms and friendly service at an affordable price. I am happy to hear that we delivered our promise to you! I will share your feedback with the rest of the team and we will work to make sure each guest has a pleasant experience just as you did! Once again thank your for your positive feedback and I hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaWalterboro, Manager at Ramada Walterboro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great bargain for the money, people are nice. It's what you expect for the price. If you're bargain hunting, this is the place to stay. Decent breakfast, clean rooms, nice television and speedy internet. Hotel staff in very friendly. Amazing location right off the interstate. Would recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
RamadaWalterboro, Manager at Ramada Walterboro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for taking time to write a review on your recent stay! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Ramada Walterboro! We strive to provide affordable accommodations while offering all amenities that travelers need and I am happy that we achieved our goal with you. I will share your feedback with the staff and we will strive to provide excellent experiences to all guests! Thank you once again for your positive thoughts, I hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

me and my family had a good time i enjoyed the breafast room are clean and the priced was good for me we was there for a family reunion and its was close to the invent 30 min.away I enjoyed going to walmart thank you

Room Tip: price is good walmart in the area hugh
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
RamadaWalterboro, Manager at Ramada Walterboro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay! I am glad that you chose Ramada Walterboro for your lodging needs during your family reunion! It gives me much pleasure in knowing that we were able to deliver value and comfort to you during your visit. I hope to see more of you in the future!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

My family and I booked another hotel in town and that was a huge mistake!!! I had already booked this hotel for the second part of my trip but showed up 2 days early and got our room. The staff was friendly, helpful and treated us with the respect.. The owners helped me with getting a room that was clean and comfy. I have a 4 year old and the clean, large, pool wonderful.. even had a kiddie pool for her to enjoy!!!! Free hot breakfast and they had real crispy bacon!!!! I'm also to fitness and the onsite gym perfect!!! I'm from NH and was here visiting family.. I would stay here again and if you're in town and want a great location and great hotel the Ramada in Walterboro SC is the place to go!!!! :)

Room Tip: The room by the pool quiet!!!! Loved it!!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
RamadaWalterboro, Manager at Ramada Walterboro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay! I am glad that Ramada Walterboro was able to accommodate you to your satisfaction! We take a lot of pride in making sure each guest has a nice experience. Thank you for making us your lodging choice when in the area and once again thank you for your positive feedback!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaWalterboro, Manager at Ramada Walterboro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014