“I Liked IT”

Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Walterboro
fletcher
“I Liked IT”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Hotel is older but clean, rooms were nice and bed was good. Side note...kinda cool, when I checked in there was several vehicles in the lot that had the Goodyear name on them. Evidently it was the pilots and the crew for the blimp on there way up to Charlotte for the race. I figured that if they stayed here it must be okay and I was right. The staff at check-in was really nice and friendly. Parking for just about whatever you drive was great, with a empty lot next door if ya got a real big vehicle. Good rate for a clean and comfortable stay....Liked it, I'll stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank steve p
GPMgr, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments to fellow travelers. We truly appreciate the kind words you shared about our accommodations and our staff. I have shared your comments with our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Comfort Inn & Suites Management Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Port Charlotte, Florida
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Hotel was clean and comfortable with easy access to I 95. Ruby Tuesday right across the street and McDonalds nearby. We like it because there no pets allowed AND it is 100% non smoking. Room was huge, clean, shower was hot. TV was also big 39" flat screen. Only problem I had was internet went in and out and not reliable. We would probably stay there again though.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We appreciate the kind words on your stay overall, however, we are very sorry for not exceeding your expectations on our internet service and our apologies to you. By telling us what you liked and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Thank you again for taking the time to comment on Tripadvisor.

Saint James, New York
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The motel was convenient as it is right off I 95. Staff was friendly and easy to work with. The room was fine. The beds were comfortable and I enjoyed the reading chair. The security entrances were in effect. The breakfast room was way to small for the amount of guests and it was not easy to get a table. The breakfast was okay. What I thought was a crock pot of oatmeal turned out to be biscuit gravy. I was happy the attendant told me what it was. The oatmeal was instant. The price was good. I just didn't care for the place, although I can't pinpoint why.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
GPMgr, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Walterboro, South Carolina. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the kind words about our clean and comfortable rooms, friendly staff and complimentary breakfast buffet to fellow travelers. We are very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced during breakfast and have shared your feedback with our team members to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again very soon!

Comfort Inn & Suites Management Team.
Greer, South Carolina
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife and I stayed here on our way to Beaufort, SC. It was very nice. Staff was friendly, the room was clean and the breakfast was good. The breakfast area was a little small, but everyone seemed to make do.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
GPMgr, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
We would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We truly appreciate the kind words you shared about our accommodations and our staff.

Alicia
Guest Relations Manager
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This was a nice place. We were driving from Ohio we got a late start on trip could not find any place to stay from Columbia on. they had one room left it was a suite and we got there at 200am theve gave us the biger room at a reg room rate, super nice people and clean

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Andywa13
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Alicia
Guest Relations Manager
Florida
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Nice overall, large room well maintained and clean. The windows in the rooms don't open which is a shame, nice spring night and it would of been nice to sleep with the window cracked and listen to the crickets. Breakfast was o.k.. with a little effort is could of been better.

I would stay here again.

Used a travel coupon which gave me a rate $20 cheaper then the Choice Hotels web site. Makes me wonder why I belong to their frequent stay program, so I can get the higher rate?

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank m2ice
GPMgr, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We appreciate the kind words on your stay overall. By telling us what you liked and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Thank you again for taking the time to comment on Tripadvisor.

Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

My Father and I arrived after 6:00 pm on January 31 without a reservation (reference my review on the Hampton Hotel down the street where we did have a reservation). We were greeted warmly by the two ladies at the reception desk and immediately given a large, very nice room which was clean and quiet on the second floor (they have an elevator). Breakfast was the standard fare and more than adequate. My sincere thanks to the Comfort Inn for welcoming two weary travelers!!

Stayed January 2014
GPMgr, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Irishredhead2,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
We appreciate your business and are happy that you were pleased with your stay. Your business is very important to us and we hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Thank you again for taking the time to place your review on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.