“Some of the Best Hots Dogs near Spartanburg”
Review of Hot Dog Cafe - CLOSED

Hot Dog Cafe
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This place is truly addicting and since it is only 3 min from my house, it is convenient too. They have awesome hot dogs and homemade fries. My husband says the hamburgers are good also, but I've never tried them. Why deviate from what you already know is delicious. We eat there so much, they know us by name!!

Reviewed 1 February 2012

Hot Dog Cafe is at an intersection that heads either to the landfill or the lake. Their famously messy hot-dogs-with-everything are called Dump Dogs. I've never eaten anything else there, although people tell me the burgers are great. Everything is cooked fresh. Sit on the concrete "porch" and use rolls of paper towels to clean yourself up before you catch fish or unload your truck bed. The food is super.

3  Thank Kesig
Reviewed 24 October 2009

Hot dogs are great and so are hamburgers. They also have homemade french fries!

2  Thank Chubby60