“Good for a night before a flight”
Review of Sleep Inn Airport

Sleep Inn Airport
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in West Columbia
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel before flying out the next morning. Check in was smooth. The room was good but I didn't really like the whirlpool tub. It was hard to get in and out of to take a shower and the curtain didn't really fit the space. Comfortable bed. As my flight was really early, I didn't try the breakfast but grabbed a cup of coffee to go from the push thermos. When I got to the car I noticed there was stuff floating in the cup. I had to get to the airport so I just poured it out and left. Had to buy a $3 cup at the airport (ugh). Anyway, I would consider staying here again as it is so close, but I would double check the coffee and request a room without the big tub!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank jhg155
jennifer p, General Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Your comments serve as a tool to better serve all our guests so thank you for your comments-I hope you will stay with us again-The hotel was totally renovated and it appears you were pleased overall-don't hesitate to give me a call should I be able to assist you with future accommodations.

J. Perry

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn Airport

Reviewed 27 February 2014

If you aren't expecting the Ritz then this is a great hotel. It is a little older than some but they are constantly updating the interior and exterior. The rooms are clean, beds comfortable and breakfast gets you on your way with no muss no fuss. The folks at the hotel are willing to help in any way they can. We have spent several nights here and will spend many more!

Room Tip: We normally stay in a king room and haven't been disappointed yet!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank mikes351SenecaSC
jennifer p, General Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

I really appreciate guest's comments-in this busy world in which we live-it is nice you took time to review your stay. Yes-we did recently complete our much needed renovations-seems to be very well received. Hope you will stay with us again. J. Perry-GM

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Saw this hotel on my way to Columbia for the weekend. Being a Sleep inn had me skeptical. When I walked in the lobby was very clean and the decor was modern. The room was really a nice surprise. Very clean and looked great. The housekeeping staff was great, especially La Vice who was always smiling and always greeted me when I walked by. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank piazza35
jennifer p, General Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

What a nice review-thank you so much -The hotel renovations were just completed and is making a huge impact -your comments prove that. Hopefully you will come back to see us.

Jennifer-GM

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

We just happened to find this hotel while looking for a place to stay on our way to Tennessee. Staff was friendly. Big rooms with brand new beds. Great breakfast the next day. Would recommend. Can't
beat the price.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Susyl228
jennifer p, General Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Thanks for taking time to do this review on Tripadvisors. I am pleased that you enjoyed your
stay and hope you will come back to visit with us should you be in this area again. Your
comments will be shared with the staff.

J Perry

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

My mom and I were traveling through Columbia and looking for a place to stay. We stumbled on this place and really enjoyed it. The price was cheap, the beds were large, the rooms were clean, and the breakfast was good. If you're in the neighborhood check this place out, you'll be sleepin' good!

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Sean M
jennifer p, General Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

What a nice review- I really appreciate this and that you took time to complete the review. Please
come back to stay with us should you be in this area again.

J. Perry

Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay! It is exactly what it says it is! A middle of the road hotel with clean rooms and a friendly staff! There was also a breakfast I never got to enjoy because of late nights! I would definitely stay there again! Great deal for the money!!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steve B
jennifer p, General Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

I hope you enjoyed the football game- I really appreciate you taking the time to do a review
on your hotel stay. Your comments will be passed along to my staff and we all hope you will
come back to see us on your next visit to Columbia. I am sure you noticed the hotel has
just been renovated -we have had many compliments on the finish product so I hope you found
it to your liking.

J Perry

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Bathroom had hair all over the floor, but rest of room was clean. I asked the desk clerk for some disinfectant spray so i could clean the floor, and he gave it to me. He was very concerned about me bringing the bottle back to him, as oppose to offering to clean it himself. He was busy watching tv in the lobby, since it was 11pm and there was no customers. On my last day, i requested late check out so i could sleep. But I ges the cleaning crew never got the message becuz they knocked on my door at 10am and 11am, so i didnt get much extended sleep. The hotel is not that bad, its just poorly managed and staffed. No professionalism. Its cheap because its in a non desirable area, but u can get to everything in about 10-15 min. I would stay again if i was by myself, but I would stick with Comfort Suites if i am with my family.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Hp2hp2
jennifer p, General Manager at Sleep Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

I appreciate you bringing these items to my attention-I apologize for your dissatisfaction and
will address these issues with my staff.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Columbia
Quality Inn West Columbia
Quality Inn West Columbia
#6 of 11 in West Columbia
Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport

Been to Sleep Inn Airport? Share your experiences!