We were on our way to Charleston and too tired to go further when we stopped here. It was getting a bit worn but was adequate. It was near a restaurant so we did not have to get back into the car to drive somewhere to eat that evening. That was a plus for us. The manager could not find my Wyndham Rewards Card Account Number although I have never had a problem with this at any other Days Inn. I had forgotten to put the card in my billfold before the trip, but as I said, it has not been a problem at any other hotel/motel. To sum it up, the motel was good enough but nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn and Suites Airport West Columbia is conveniently located one mile from the Columbia Metropolitan Airport. We offer a free airport shuttle for hotel guests. The University of South Carolina, home of the Gamecocks is located six miles away. The hotel is also close to attractions like Riverbanks Zoo and Garden, South Carolina State Museum, Lake Murray and Ft. Jackson Army Base home of the US Army Soldier Support Institute and the 171st and 157th Infantry Brigade.shuttle service available for a nominal fee from 6 am till 11 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Columbia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Airport
- Days Inn & Suites Airport Hotel West Columbia
- Comfort Inn West Columbia
- West Columbia Comfort Inn