Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Executive Inn(West Columbia)
View Hotel
All reviewsolder hamptonmedical centerroom was cleanfridge and microwavestaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastenjoyed my staywould stay here againconvenient locationfront desk clerkgreat place to stayamosinterstateinnsscaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2010

One of the most friendly places we have stayed. The staff went above and beyond for us (especially Vivian). Our flight was late and the places to eat was limited. Vivian picked us up from the airport, took us to get something to eat (she waited on us) and drove us back to the hotel. I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone staying in Columbia, SC.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2010

I'm getting ready to check out of this hotel after one night and felt compelled to write a quick review. We were greeted yesterday afternoon by the friendliest front desk clerk I think we've ever encountered, southern hospitality at its best. Our room is nicely appointed with Roman shades, small desk area with overhead lights, great quality sheets/duvet, flat screen TV, and upolstered side chair. The bathroom is sparkling clean, no issues there whatsoever. The common areas appear to have been updated, new carpeting, furniture, etc. My only "complaint" would be that we're here for a early tournament and while most of the hotel seemed to have run out very early this morning, some of us lingering behind were awoken by housekeeping checking empty rooms. Not a big deal, we had our "DND" sign in the door and were not bothered personally, just the surrounding rooms.

Breakfast was really good, and plentiful. Waffles, juice, coffee, pastries, eggs, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, and cereal.

While the interstate is just outside our window (literally), we did not hear "road noise" - this could be the A/C unit running/blocking out the noise but we've had a pleasant stay and would return. Oh, and free wifi was a plus.

Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chargad
Reviewed 21 April 2010

This Hampton Inn has nicely appointed rooms. However, I have now stayed at this hotel two times and the hotel's airport shuttle has an irritating fault: they consistently over promise and under deliver.

I have scheduled rides with the hotel shuttle now seven times. If I am told that the shuttle will pick me up from the airport "in ten minutes" it will take 30 minutes for them to arrive. Twice, I have been told that they would pick me up at a specific pre-arranged time from my local business meeting to take me to the airport, only to have them fail to show up on time. Both times, they were so late, I ended up finding one of my client's staff to take me to the airport.

Additionally, this morning there was hot water in the sink, but not the shower.

This would be a decent hotel if they would cure thse two issues.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2010

I just wanted to start off by saying thank you to the management at Hampton! I m heading to Afghanistan and spent my last night here. I dreaded the five hours I would have to wait in the airport for my flight to arrive because of the 12 o'clock checkout at the Hampton. I called the front desk to see if I could get some kind of reduced rate for the the next few hours; instead of paying for a whole night, and to my surprise the management told me to "not worry about it, you can stay here until your flight leaves, on the house" I can't tell you how appreciative I was after those words. The Hampton-Airport will be my choice if I ever come through here again, and I recommend it to any military members who are looking for a hotel with who understands the needs of the military and exceeds their needs, thanks again Hampton!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2009

The rooms at this Hampton Inn have been "refreshed" since my most recent stay in October 2009 (new furniture, carpet, flat panel TVs, etc). The front desk staff is always exceptionally friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and quiet. Very convenient to the interstate and some chain restaurants .

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business