“Loved it”

Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in West Columbia
Reviewed 19 December 2011

The rooms were nice! The bathroom was clean and the service was great! Talk about southern hospitality! :-)

• Stayed: December 2011

Reviewed 6 October 2011

I stayed 3 nights here and felt at home as soon as I walked in doors to check in. Front Desk Clerk Shireada was GREAT!! She upgraded my room, made sure I had everything I needed and was very helpful in assisting with Food, SHopping and the easiest way to get to location where I was to be working. Even the Housekeepers where very friendly, always asking if I needed anything when I was out in hallway. GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE.....

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank ChrissysBluMoon
Reviewed 6 October 2011

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Columbia Airport a week ago, as I was in town for work. The airport shuttle picked me up promptly after I called, and the diver was very polite and friendly. The hotel was clean and inviting. However, the best part of this hotel was the staff! Jan greeted me with a huge smile and a cold bottle of water. She checked me in promptly, gave me directions to my room, and then called back to check on me several minutes later. They were also hosting a 'guest appreciation' reception in the lobby, and it was nice surprise. I definitely plan on staying here every time I am in Columbia!

1  Thank Mark R
Reviewed 6 October 2011

This hotel was amazing! The staff was so helpful and friendly and the facility was extremely clean and well kept! The best hotel I have been to in South Carolina hands down! We will definitely be back here soon.

1  Thank Danna H
Reviewed 19 September 2011

We've come to expect excellent properties and service at Hampton Inns, and the Columbia Airport Hampton was no exception. Service was excellent and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. The hotel was a little older than some I've stayed in, but in excellent repair and very clean. Very convenient to the airport. All in all a 'typically excellent' Hampton Inn.

1  Thank CJLFES
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I always like it when i come here. The cookies and kool aid are always there for me. The breakfast in the morning is always nice and the beds are amazing! And always on time to get me from the airport.

Room Tip: Get the one with the fridge and or micowave if you have your own food with you. Always ask to see if...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2011

When we saw it was set back from road and not many cars,hesitated. But decided to try. Great. Hotel clean,good beds,quite. Staff very helpful. They even lowered the rate when I pointed out that we usuall paid less at comparable Inns. Great stay. They even had to go breakfast bags to take with you.

Room Tip: If not happy with rates dosent hurt to necotaite.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbia Airport
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#25 of 93 in Columbia

Been to Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport

Address: 1094 Chris Cir, West Columbia, SC 29169-4722
Region: United States > South Carolina > West Columbia
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in West Columbia
Price Range: £81 - £160 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport 2.5*
Make a smooth landing into southern hospitality when you stay at the Hampton Inn Columbia Airport! Our beautiful 120 room property has been recently renovated, and is conveniently located near many area attractions. We are just minutes from the Columbia Airport, Downtown Columbia, Riverbanks Zoo & Gardens, shopping, restaurants, and more! Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, the Hampton Inn Columbia Airport is your one stop spot! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Columbia Airport Hotel West Columbia