We just returned from attending a conference in West Columbia and were a bit disappointed with the Hampton Inn. We stay with Hampton whenever we can and are usually very pleased. First of all the room was so very small and was crammed full of furniture. The bathroom was also tiny. My husband and I had to walk sideways to pass each other in the room and we are not large people. The ceiling of the room had some mold --- evidently from a past leak. The bed was very comfortable.
The staff was most helpful and friendly both at the front desk and at the breakfast bar --- however, the breakfast area was not as clean as one would like. The containers for the silverware were quite dirty and could definitely have used a good cleaning.
Just not quite up to Hampton Inn standards and considerably overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make a smooth landing into southern hospitality when you stay at the Hampton Inn Columbia Airport! Our beautiful 120 room property has been recently renovated, and is conveniently located near many area attractions. We are just minutes from the Columbia Airport, Downtown Columbia, Riverbanks Zoo & Gardens, shopping, restaurants, and more! Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, the Hampton Inn Columbia Airport is your one stop spot! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Columbia Airport Hotel West Columbia
- Hampton Inn West Columbia
- West Columbia Hampton Inn