Yes, that's a heckuva price for a king/sofa with a microwave/refrigerator at $75. But you definitely get what you did not pay for: a very, very tiny and quite crowded room with all of the above... the outdoor pool was less than inviting and not heated... the bathroom looks like it needs that crew ASAP from the TV show that does makeovers on houses... hallway conversations are like they are sitting on the foot of your bed... a less than desirable location (nothing around you)... and the rumored cookies are only a reality if you are present and accounted for on the first batch (the next batch was promised for over 30 minutes before we gave up). On a budget, go for it. Looking for more, keep looking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make a smooth landing into southern hospitality when you stay at the Hampton Inn Columbia Airport! Our beautiful 120 room property has been recently renovated, and is conveniently located near many area attractions. We are just minutes from the Columbia Airport, Downtown Columbia, Riverbanks Zoo & Gardens, shopping, restaurants, and more! Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, the Hampton Inn Columbia Airport is your one stop spot! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Columbia Airport Hotel West Columbia
- Hampton Inn West Columbia
- West Columbia Hampton Inn