Quality Inn West Columbia
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Sleep Inn Airport(West Columbia)
US$88
US$105
ResidenceInn.com
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewswaffle houseroom was cleanplace to staywaffleshot breakfastc unitcoffee makerriverbanks zooconvenient locationwalmarthighwaytelevisionbeddingrefrigeratorflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2012

The lady at check in did not look very happy and did not greet us. She had an unpleasant attitude. She did not inform us of the breakfast, where the ice machine was or the internet password. The rooms are very clean & beds are comfortable. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2012

i stayed at this Quality Inn on Sept. 29, 2012. This is an older hotel which could use some updating. I have stayed here before however and do like its location. Its very close to the Medical Center in Lexington as well as USC/Downtown areas if thats where you need to go while in town. The room is adequate but seemed pretty clean. Great internet connectivity and breakfast they offer is decent. For $50, its a good deal. Its located right off Intersate behind Waffle House and Rac-Trak gas station.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Average clean and safe. Cold unfriendly staff. It you are looking for peace this is really not a place to stay. Noisy !
Amenities work fine. Rooms get cleaned everyday I guess. There are some roaches roaming around. Discovered a dead roach in the corner of my room.

Room Tip: Amenities work fine
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Well, I've stayed in worse but I've also stayed in a lot better. I was disappointed for this to be a Quality Inn. We found this hotel in one of the books given out at the SC Welcome Center. Room smelled musky and ac didn't work well at all. Bathrooms were newly remodeled but during the night we had a cockroach as big and as long as my thumb and a spider in our bathroom. We told them about it when we checked out and all they said was "sorry". For some reason, they also have a huge problems with ants there as well. They had invaded the inside of our car! When we asked if they had any ant spray they said they had already loaned it out. So we had to go to Walmart and by some and spray around the doors of our car. On the plus side, the breakfast area and food were nice. But we won't be back to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2012

This hotel isnt bad. Its not in the best of place to turn to get in or out unless doing so in the middle of the night or early morning, BUT other than that the room was clean I had no problems with anything in the room except the ac wasnt really running as cool as I would have liked it to while we werent hot we werent as cool as I would have liked it to be. Other than that the room was good. The room had a fridge and microwave which was a big help and is good for a one night stay. Probably would have been good if you needed it for more than a night. The room had plenty of plugs, a nice bathroom and looked like it had probably been remodeled. I didn't see any bugs inside or outside the room. This hotel doesnt have an elevotor but it is only two story's.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends