“A relaxing beautiful retreat”

Songbird Manor Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Winnsboro
Songbird Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Winnsboro B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 May 2006

My husband and I stayed at the Songbird Manor B&B on our way to Hilton Head. I didn't see any reviews on line and so didn't know what to expect but the pictures that I found on line certainly seemed inviting. I had to write a review so that others would know what a wonderful little find the Sonbird Manor is. We stayed in the Carolina Warbler. I chose this room because I love window seats! We found the pictures on the website to be very true to how the rooms actually are. The house is wonderful and decorated so beautifully. The attention to detail is apparent throughout the B&B. This B&B is probably the cleanest place I have ever stayed. The bed was so comfortable!

Winnsboro is a very small community with very friendly people. It is a great place to just kick back and relax. Our only problem was we were only there for one night! I could have stayed longer. The rooms are very spacious and there is a common room on the same floor as the guestrooms that offers a coffee/tea service area, refrigerator stocked with beverages, and sofa/chairs to sit and read. Don't worry if you forgot to bring something to read, there are magazines and many, many books for you to choose from.

Susan Yenner is a great hostess. We enjoyed hearing about the history of the Inn. And since pecans are abundant, we were delighted to have Pecan Waffles for breakfast.
Molly, the resident cat, is also a great hostess. She is warm and loving.
If I were ever traveling in this area again, I would not hesitate to stay at the Sonbird Manor.

• Stayed: May 2006
3  Thank luvtocook

Been to Songbird Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!