Deluxe Inn- York
US$79
QualityInn
US$55
Motel 6
Howard Johnson Inn Rock Hill(Rock Hill)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$53
Royal Inn(York)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Deluxe inn has great service and are very friendly. I have been staying here for a little more than six months due to work and this is the cleanest hotel around. They have great selection of television channels. The heating and air condtioning is great. And they always make sure that you have everything you need even if it just directions somewhere. Great place to stay and be comfortable when your away from home. Thank you deluxe inn from James Gantt.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank james g
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My husband and I stayed here last night, all night it was like a huge party outside. Actually appeared to me as if this was a place to deal drugs. The room smelled very bad, stains on carpet, bedding, etc. I felt very unsafe to even leave my car or belongings in the parking lot, not to mention the very rude customer service o received at check inn. The lady was very rude and unprofessional. Don't waste your money at this place!!

• Stayed: February 2014
5  Thank mcimbalista
deluxeinnyorksc, Webmaster at Deluxe Inn- York, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting about our staff and the environment around the hotel. We sincerely apologize if we failed to meet your expectations in way. While hundreds of guests are satisfied each month, a few are not. Most recognize the combination of value, service and amenities we provide, but we’re sorry we could not meet your needs in this case.

Regards,

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The price was great. The room was in good condition. I asked for non-smoking room and got non-smoking. I have no complaints. The hotel was in a good location, right next to gas station and sonics. Not far from other shopping or eating places.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Traveler201483
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Room was smelly and very dirty. I have an infant and regretted staying here. Bathroom smelled of horrible bo. Floors were filthy with dark oily stains. Bedspreads were dirty. We had spiders and ants. We had other family staying there who had blood stained sheets and cockroaches. They also found dog hair in their beds from the previous guests who had dogs. This indicated to me that they do not clean the rooms between guests. Our room was never cleaned during the three days we stayed there. I was grossed out staying there and regretted having my baby stay there with me. Do not stay here. Find a nice clean place to stay no matter how far away you have to drive to do so.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Jasmusic123
deluxeinnyorksc, Webmaster at Deluxe Inn- York, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to comment about our hotel property. We take cleanliness very seriously and are dismayed to hear of some apparent lapses during your stay. That’s simply unacceptable, and I apologize to you. I will retrain all housekeeping staff and personally review the quality of our linens and furnishings in every room to make sure they meet my standards. If you have an unresolved issues, please contact me directly.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

At the end of Sept 2013 I stayed there for 4 nights.. The room was suppose to be non-smoking and the bathroom smelled so bad that it was horrible. We had to go to the front to get airspray. We woke up to barking dogs in the next room at 4:30 am . I was there for a wedding and did not want to drive the xtra 10 miles to another motel..shame on me..the sheets were dirty and the bedspreads had blood stains on them. I wish I would have driven the xtra 10 miles to sleep in comfort...This is the worst place I have ever stayed..carpet filthy and when I called to have my room cleaned ...I returned late that pm..my room was not cleaned. Awful experience.When checking out, the owner would not have eye contact with me. When I called to complain he acted like he could not speak English..I could say more..but trust me DO NOT STAY THERE..DRIVE THE XTRA 10 MILES

Room Tip: drive the xtra miles...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank debbie d

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. We experienced housekeeping issues last fall, but those have all been resolved. I am also personally reviewing all rooms to make sure they meet my standards and retraining housekeeping so that we can exceed the expectations of all guests on every stay. I strive for 100 percent guest satisfaction, and I’m very sorry if we fell short of your expectations.