Deluxe Inn- York
US$70
QualityInn
US$55
Motel 6
Howard Johnson Inn Rock Hill(Rock Hill)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$82
US$61
Royal Inn(York)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2014

In my travels to York, the Deluxe Inn has been a great convenience, the hotel staff is very accomendating and friendly, if there is a problem they take care of it immediately. The rooms are clean and well kept. Large rooms with modern bathroom etc, flat screen TV with the usual options. The Deluxe Inn has wonderful interiors, very good service and some excellent dining, close to Shopping and Restaurant. I stay there every time I am in York, SC. Great value and location! Keep up the good work! Sinclair Garvin

Room Tip: Quiet an a excellent location.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Sinclair G
Management response:Responded 14 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Deluxe Inn.
It is nice to know that you enjoyed the stay and services.
We are looking to improve our overall services still better.
Definitely we are improving a lot and we look forward for your next stay so that you can experience it.

Regards
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Last month I visited to York county and I stay to deluxe inn & suites such a wonderful hotel and nice place of York.
The room are clean and nice
Big space in rooms, clean parking area.
Morning breakfast is very good.
And such a good reasonable rate to this area.
Staff is helpful and polite to us
Such a wonderful trip to stay. I like this hotel.

Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank gheemam
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Deluxe inn has great service and are very friendly. I have been staying here for a little more than six months due to work and this is the cleanest hotel around. They have great selection of television channels. The heating and air condtioning is great. And they always make sure that you have everything you need even if it just directions somewhere. Great place to stay and be comfortable when your away from home. Thank you deluxe inn from James Gantt.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank james g
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My husband and I stayed here last night, all night it was like a huge party outside. Actually appeared to me as if this was a place to deal drugs. The room smelled very bad, stains on carpet, bedding, etc. I felt very unsafe to even leave my car or belongings in the parking lot, not to mention the very rude customer service o received at check inn. The lady was very rude and unprofessional. Don't waste your money at this place!!

• Stayed: February 2014
5  Thank mcimbalista
deluxeinnyorksc, Webmaster at Deluxe Inn- York, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting about our staff and the environment around the hotel. We sincerely apologize if we failed to meet your expectations in way. While hundreds of guests are satisfied each month, a few are not. Most recognize the combination of value, service and amenities we provide, but we’re sorry we could not meet your needs in this case.

Regards,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The price was great. The room was in good condition. I asked for non-smoking room and got non-smoking. I have no complaints. The hotel was in a good location, right next to gas station and sonics. Not far from other shopping or eating places.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo