“AmericInn A+”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Belle Fourche
Sheridan
“AmericInn A+”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Great staff - Excellent breakfast / In traveling to the area for work and having my field crews stay at one convenient location, this was a great location and the service and conditions were excellent! Hope to be returning often. Thanks again for everything

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Stacey R, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Belle Fourche, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
We enjoy having your crews here and hope to see you again soon! Thank you for staying with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Greeley, Colorado
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We stayed here two different times in a week. Both times checking in very late. I was traveling alone with my two small children to visit family. So I was a bit stressed about getting to the hotel and handling everything on my own. The woman at the front desk, Denver, was AMAZING! She was quick to get us checked in, brought a pack and play to our room with in seconds and even meet me at my car to see if I needed help with anything. I have never had anyone be so unphased by a stressed out mom and two crabby kids. Nor has anyone ever been so welcoming in a hotel. The rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious. The bed sheets were very soft and while the mattress were a little plasticy, they weren't uncomfortable at all. And the sheets were super soft. The refrigerator and microwave were definite perks and made getting bottles ready much easier. The hotel was very quite as well. For the short time we were here, we were able to get some good solid sleep. The included breakfast was nice as well! They offer a huge variety! Everything from eggs to waffles to fruit and yogurt. And when we checked out they sent my kids with some new books, they were both VERY excited! My one and only criticism is that the pack and play we had on the first night, stunk. Bad. I always carry my own baby sheets anyways, but I was beyond glad to have them this time. I would have asked for a different one, but was just too tired to deal with it and didn't want to wake up the one kid that was already asleep. The one we got on our way back was fine though. We will be staying here next time we drive through!!!

Room Tip: Keep in mind there is no elevator. So 2nd floor rooms are stair access only.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Stacey R, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Belle Fourche, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
We appreciate your letting others know that we take good care of our guests. Most of us have children and can empathize when someone is travelling alone with kids! I apologize for the pack and play issue the first time - we have not had that issue before and will never again! I let housekeeping know of your comments right away and they send their apologies. We are glad you enjoyed your stays with us and we hope to see you and the kids again!
Texas
Reviewed 20 January 2014

The owners, Greg and Stacie, and staff are exceptional. The facility is always clean, the staff is attentive to details, and go out of their way to ensure your stay is pleasant. I travel to this area frequently and will always stay in their facility. The staff and myself all call each other by name. It's truly a family environment.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Stacey R, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Belle Fourche, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
We always enjoy seeing you come through our doors! We hope that you feel at home here and are glad to have you as a frequent guest.
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

I didn't know what to expect since it was my first stay at this location. Good price, quality breakfast at 5:30am and a good clean room. I appreciated the local decor in the lobby too.

I think I reserved the last room of the night because the three people in line behind me were too late, no vacancy.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Stacey R, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Belle Fourche, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
We are glad you liked our accomodations! Our lobby is meant to be a relaxing place to be so our guests feel comfortable being there and not "stuck" in their rooms. I hope you placed a few pieces in our "community" puzzle and, if not, that you will be back to try it! Thank you for staying with us.
Bismarck
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful, seemed genuinely happy to help. The room was nice looking and clean, very comfortable. Location was easy ingress/egress. Had to leave before breakfast so norating there. Whats not to like?

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

We appreciate your review and I want to let you know that if you need breakfast before the 5a.m. usual time of opening, please let our front desk staff know when you check in! I will remind them to ask also. Someone is here all night long and they will prepare breakfast earlier if you need to leave early. During hunting season, our breakfast opens at 4:00a.m.! Thank you for staying with us!
Fairbank
Reviewed 31 December 2013

True western hospitality at its best. From the moment you walk through the doors until you leave. The rooms are spacious, clean, the staff friendly, breakfast is amazing, the pool is clean. I can't say enough about what a beautiful property this is. The owners have got it together. Their commitment to service is amazing.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Stacey R, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Belle Fourche, responded to this review, 1 January 2014
We appreciate your kind words. The entire staff, from management to breakfast, housekeeping to laundry, strive to give our guests the feeling of being "at home" (but we make the beds, do the dishes, etc!) We look forward to seeing you coming back through our doors!
Prairie City
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Wow! Did not expect to find this kind of a motel in Belle Fourche. Super clean, friendly staff that was willing to go the extra mile, attractive rooms where everything worked, and very quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Stacey R, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Belle Fourche, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Our staff strives to provide a clean, welcoming atmosphere for our guests. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belle Fourche
Super 8 Belle Fourche SD
Super 8 Belle Fourche SD
#6 of 7 in Belle Fourche
Holiday Inn Spearfish - Convention Center

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Belle Fourche? Share your experiences!