“great place for the value”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Brookings
Reviewed 21 May 2009

Nice quiet hotel with friendly staff. We wanted a nonsmoking room but were told at the time of the reservation none were available. When we arrived they had a cancellation so changed our room to a nonsmoking. This was a pleasant surprise and shows that they take care of their guests.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 July 2005

Due to a large event in the Brookings area, I booked a hotel room months in advance. During the booking, I requested a non-smoking room. The hotel had none left, but booked a room for me anyway. (this information was not disclosed to me, even when I called 3 times prior to the event to check to be sure I had a room.) The hotel knew that I wanted a non-smoking room, since they didn't have one, they thought I would take it once I arrived. (A hotel clerk told me this when I arrived to check in.) The hotel just assumed I would take the room, because all hotels are generally booked for this event. The room was not acceptable. Asthma prevents me from staying in hotel rooms that have been smoked in, the hotel manager refused to take the charge off for the night, was not professional, the hotel desk clerk was less than professional in how she handled the situation. A call to the Corporate office was not helpful in any way, there is no recourse. This hotel is on my list of never agains.

• Stayed: July 2005, travelled on business
15  Thank laughinglass
Travellers also viewed these Brookings hotels
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#4 of 9 in Brookings
My Place Hotel-Brookings, SD

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Address: 514 Sunrise Ridge Rd, Brookings, SD 57006-2455 (Formerly Comfort Inn)
Region: United States > South Dakota > Brookings
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Brookings
Price Range: £61 - £79 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Brookings