“worst restaurant of my life”

No photo provided
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Elkton, South Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“worst restaurant of my life”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Like title states, worst dining experience of my life. Sunday buffet was horrible, small selection and food was all imitation and cold. Microwave bacon, eggs, and sausage, all cold too. "Breakfast Bake" looked like baby diarrhea after eating a dozen carrots. "Juice" was half water and half sunny delight. Literally every food item was laughable and not edible. The topper was they tried charging me for my 6 month old son who doesnt eat real food yet, and the old lady at the register had a major attitude and our server was affraid of her. I told her the food was horrible and started listing off my reasoning and she became irate and ripped my ticket up and cursed at me in front of my 3 year old son. In complete honesty, left over gas station breakfast at 4pm is WAYYY better than this place. I would rather dumpster dive at a chinese buffet for breakfast than even consider going back to this dump.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Trevor E

Brookings, South Dakota
“fantastic Sunday buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

Plenty to eat and plenty to enjoy. Friendly staff, great food, and good price. You will find me there every Sunday.

1 Thank bobjan415