Holiday Inn Express Brookings
Super 8 Brookings(Brookings)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$79
US$142
US$126
Hotels.com
US$130
US$67
US$65
My Place Hotel-Brookings, SD(Brookings)
US$88
Arlington Inn(Arlington)
US$95
US$86
  • Restaurant
All reviewson dutypool areaevery morningwell taken carelate checklaura ingallswe've stayedclean roomsfriday nightbreakfast areain townlifeguardsinterstategrandson
Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

The hotel was great in every way. Check-in was smooth with no hassle. Beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was very typical for Holiday Inn except this location does NOT burn the eggs. Check out was quick and easy and again with no hassle. Parking was plentiful and wide. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

Service by employees was great, check in fast. Room was clean but the bathroom was very clean. Great shower! The bed was super comfortable and I was able to get a good nights sleep . Breakfast was excellent and I have no complaints with this stay. Thanks!!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 2 February 2013

This hotel is in a quiet location but still close enough to the Interstate for easy on and off. Applebee's within walking distance. Great selection for breakfast with hot and cold items. Nice, clean and spacious room with super comfy bed. There was a mattress cover that was a bit noisy but didn't have any effect on a great night sleep. Big bathroom as well. I would stay there again in a heartbeat, especially since they allowed dogs. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. A big thumbs up!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I loved this hotel. The look, the feel, everything. It was simply an 'Express' and I generally associate those as not having the detail of a full scale Holiday Inn. The lobby was spacious with comfortable seating, the breakfast area was large. (The food was mediocre - same as every other Holiday Inn Express menu, but the cinnamon rolls were tasty). The room was really beautiful. The bed very comfortable. The sheets and pillows were perfect. I slept very well......which doesn't always happen when traveling alone. The bathroom was very clean and bright. I did not use the pool, so do not have an opinion on it. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank SuzyQ5
Reviewed 5 January 2013

My family and I were on a trip from Alberta Canada and the roads in South Dakota were horrible to say the least. The hotel staff at this location was wonderful and very accommodating. We upgrading our standard and had a king size bed and a pull out small couch. The pool was decent and I was thrilled to see not one but two life guards on duty! The beds were comfortable and the room quite spacious. The only downfall was the eggs in the morning.... The biscuits and gravy were okay.... but the eggs were lacking in freshness. All in all, we would have stayed here even without the breakfast simply for the amazing customer service.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family