“It was ok, just got woke early by slamming doors and got...”
Review of Days Inn Brookings

Days Inn Brookings
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Brookings
Brookings
“It was ok, just got woke early by slamming doors and got...”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

It was ok, just got woke early by slamming doors and got put in a pool side room with a jlot of noise at the pool when wasnt really wanting to have all the noise.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

heather p, General Manager at Days Inn Brookings, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for choosing the Brookings Days Inn.

I do apologize for your inconvenience. We were completely full that weekend and all the rooms we had left were our poolside rooms.

I am happy to hear that the rest of your stay was good. I do hope you will come stay with us again.

Thank you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Pierre, South Dakota
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I had a lot of problems with my room. I was in town reffing sports games so I had a lot of bags, there is no elevator. My room had water damage on the wall and ceiling in the room and on the ceiling in the bathroom. The bathroom needs to be cleaned up and painted and the shower head was broken. My room smelled bad like musty almonds. The tv remote didn't work for the tv so everything had to be done by hand and there was no possibility to turn the closed captions on. The room couldn't go completely dark as my room was above the outside door and light. At 3 in the morning the sound of people standing outside talking easily came through the wall and woke me up. And on top of all that, the internet did not work at all in my room. Way faster to use my phone internet. I wasn't very impressed.

• Stayed June 2014
Travellers also viewed these Brookings hotels
Comfort Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Brookings
My Place Hotel-Brookings, SD
Fairfield Inn & Suites Brookings
Holiday Inn Express Brookings

Been to Days Inn Brookings? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Brookings

Property: Days Inn Brookings
Address: 2500 6th St, Brookings, SD 57006-2406
Region: United States > South Dakota > Brookings
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Brookings
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Brookings 2.5*
We are located just of interstate I-29 exit 132. Conveniently located right by a convenience/gas station that also has a Taco Express eatery. We have a Ground Round restaurant/lounge located in our hotel that has big screen TVs inside and also a outside eating area. All our rooms have hairdryers/free wireless internet/coffeemakers/free cable w/ and HBO. We have free truck parking for large trucks and buses. We can also accommodate large groups for meetings or get togethers. We have meeting space available for these and a dance floor for your get togethers. We do have a and fitness center for your use. We also have added a Waterpark attached to our hotel with a Spashzone for kids, a lazy river and an extra large hot tub. There is a concession stand right inside the Waterpark for refreshments. We offer discounted rates to hotel guests that wish you try out our new waterpark features. We are conveniently located right across the highway from the Swiftel center and just a few miles in to town in the university, and Mccory gardens. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Brookings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Brookings Days Inn