Open today: 09:00 - 20:00

Highly recommended

Reviewed 20 February 2018
Rach T
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Professional and friendly, that's what you will get with Nila at Eyelites. I have had various treatment, threading, manicure, pedicure, eyebrow tints and many more. Professional service that wont cost you the earth. Suitable for young and older ladies

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank MaryBussy
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Eyelites is a great beautician. I go there to have my eyebrows threaded and I can honestly say that it is the only place i have been where it has been a relaxing and painless experience. Always friendly and accommodating. Would recommend to anyone.

Date of experience: February 2018