Deadwood Gulch Resort
The Hotel by Gold Dust(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$64
Comfort Inn and Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$73
ComfortInn
US$154
Hampton.com
Bullock Hotel(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$66
Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$54
SpringHill Suites Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$50
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
The Lodge at Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$82
Hotels.com
Celebrity Hotel(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$175
Travelocity
Super 8 Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$69
Martin Mason Hotel(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$112
Agoda.com
All reviewscreekside restaurantcreek sideteddy bearfree breakfastbabbling brookmickelson trailbus triproom was cleanparking lothot tubplace to staycasino staffsmall casinoevery hourslot machinestrolley stopsthe staff was great
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 January 2014

A terrific place to visit. The staff is remarkable! So friendly and helpful. The hotel and restaurant are both clean and affordable. There is something going on all the time to keep you occupied. I plan on going back asap.

I went there on a gaming bus. It was fantastic. The best Casino I have ever been to.

Peggy M.

Room Tip: Call early for reservations.
2  Thank Peggy m
traveler1294, General Manager at Deadwood Gulch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Well thank you very much! We like to have lot's of events so it's fun for everyone! So glad we are doing our job, it's wonderful to get positive feedback. I appreciate your taking the time to leave us such a good review and hope to see you again soon on another bus or drive up and see us anytime!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

This Is our favorite place to stay every winter we come to snowmobile the rooms our comfortable and clean. The breakfast is our favorite part of the morning. Love the staff Mellisa, Kim, Wes, Arlet, Thank You for your friendly service we really enjoy staying . The coffee is very good.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so happy we are having a good snow season (finally!!) It's nice when you can leave your trailers here and ride right from the parkinglot. We've been able to do that all season so far and we are getting more snow today.
It is great that you took the time to mention some of our staff specifically. I read your review at our all staff meeting and acknowledged them. It's sure nice to be able to do that. They really do a wonderful job! It looks like we have even more snow coming so hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

we will only stay at this motel in Deadwood. The service is fantastic. The gaming is fantastic. the restaurant is Fantastic. Everything under one roof. We stay in the Winter when we Snowmobile. We stay in the Fall when we ride motorcycle. If we can not stay here we change our weekend. Thanks to all the Great employees at Deadwood Gulch Gaming Resort. We enjoy Wes he Greats us every time with Welcome Home. Thanks for all our Great Memories

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank adk213
traveler1294, General Manager at Deadwood Gulch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank you so much! I read your review out loud to a couple other people on our team and it made me tear up. It's all about taking care of each other! We try to do that from the inside out and I'm glad it shows! I couldn't ask for a better testimonial and we have an all staff meeting in a few days so I will be reading this review to our entire staff and I'm sure I'll tear up again!
It's so nice to know that you come out and really take advantage of our seasons. We are blessed to live where we do for sure!! Take care and see you soon. (from all the staff)

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Stayed at the Gulch with a friend for a ladies getaway weekend and it was great! First, you couldn't beat the winter rate of $39/night. The rooms were nice, they weren't anything grand, but, clean and comfortable - loved the rubber duckie! The staff were fantastic! Friendly and helpful to the max!!! Breakfast at the restaurant was good. The Deadwood trolley stops there regularly, so, if you want to, you can go downtown for a $1 and it's a short ride. The trolley drivers are great and funny.

Room Tip: First floor rooms have an additional door to the outside.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alice F

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review for us. Sure hope you keep coming back to visit. I'm sure the same faces will be here when you return. I think that's our key, we have almost 40 employees that have been with us 5 years or more so you will get the same service again and again. Kind regards and thanks again!!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Stayed at the Deadwood Gulch and it was great! Everyone was great including the Black Jack Dealer (Megan) who went out of her way to help people and just carry on a great conversation! Bartender Neal was also great and had a good conversation the whole time we were there! Breakfast was also great and we will stay there again and recommend to everyone! Thank you Deadwood Gulch! :)

1  Thank Bradley J
traveler1294, General Manager at Deadwood Gulch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you for the review! :)
It was great of you to take the time and post it for us. The kind words are very appreciated and will be passed on to the employees you mentioned. I agree that they are wonderful! I often get asked what the key is to good customer service and I really believe it's all about hiring truly nice people!!