“Paradise For The Body, Mind & Soul” 5 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Stress Relief Massage of Deadwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Massages - Facials - Body Wraps - Waxing Deadwood's leading massage therapy center has been in business for the past 15 years and is located in the middle of the Black Hills. You will find us on the upper end of Deadwood's Main Street in a cottage filled with stress relief, deep tissue, swedish, therapeutic, prenatal, postpartum, hot stone massage, couples and Romantic Packages. If you are looking for a true delight try one of our Moor Mud Body Wraps and a Massage that is tailored "Just For You". A Raw Cane Sugar Body Scrub will leave you sweet and we also offer Facials and a full menu of waxing services. At Stress Relief Massage & Spa we truly care about the health of all our clients and if your goal is total relaxation or to become pain free than that becomes our goal!Call and schedule your appointment today! The Deadwood Trolley stop is right across the street so come and experience a little "me time" in one of Deadwood's old town cottages.
Spearfish, South Dakota
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Paradise For The Body, Mind & Soul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

I am a contractor in the Northern Hills. My life is nothing but stress. I finally cant take the pain anymore in my shoulders and in my neck. Not to mention tennis elbow on both arms and a cramped calf muscle in my right leg.
Well why did I wait so long. The owner Kerri J is a wonderful massage therapist, the place is clean and cozy and my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!, I have not felt this good since before the October snowstorm. If you are on vacation and your body is worn out from making all of the money you will blow in Deadwood. Spend some money here for an hour long massage and if your here long enough go for a follow up before you leave.....I already have mine scheduled.
Forget chiropractors this is the place to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank forcoli

Mitchell, Nebraska
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing Massage!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

My spouse and I were treated to a couples massage...the massage therapists were amazing....best massage ever!!!!!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Rebecca R
Lead, South Dakota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Most romantic, relaxing couples massage ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

My hubby and I did a couples massage to escape from work and kids to treat ourselves and what an amazing experience! The room was set up perfectly and our massages were just what we needed! The girls there are amazing! Can't wait to go back!!!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank RobinLucero
Killeen, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST MASSAGE EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

Hands down the greatest massage iv'e ever had! My husband an I went while visiting family in the area and we both loved it. The place is very clean and staff was so great. We had only made an appointment for one and they took us both without any fuss. The scent of the aroma therapy oils mixed with the the most awesome massage and mud wrap had us planning another trip up before we even got back to our car! THIS PLACE IS A MUST !!!
special thanks to Courtney and Keri !!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Brandi C
Minnesota
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

The Moor Mud Wrap is fantastic! The only thing better than the mud wrap was the 60 minute massage that followed! The gals here are great! Worth every penny - especially after a 10 hour car ride to get to Deadwood! My suggestion would be to call ahead for reservations. I heard them having to turn people away because they were booked solid!

Visited September 2012