I have relatives visited from far, so I decided to take them on a road trip to South Dakota. There are 7 of us including 2 kids. It is Summer and everywhere is full but Thank God we found this. They have a room that can fit all of us which is great for reunion :) It is not right in the city so you will expect some quietness which is a plus for us. We arrived there late and hungry but the person on shift is nice enough to help us call for pizza that do delivery to our doorstep and they were yummy :) It is not a fancy hotel, it is an older building but well kept. The room and beds are clean and 7 of us shared a tiny clean bathroom. Clean towels and basic toiletries are provided. We are surprised that with the price we paid, it does include a simple breakfast like cereals, toast, baggels, butter, jam, peanutbutter, coffee & orange juice. We stayed here for 3 nights and my relatives had no complaint about the hotel too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Black Hills Inn & Suites is a motel located in Deadwood, SD. For easy access to Downtown Deadwood, Casinos, Fine Dining and Historical Sites, the Deadwood Trolley offers service. The Black Hills Inn & Suites offers a Free Continental Breakfast, Complimentary WiFi with Internet access, a heated Indoor Swimming Pool and Hot Tub and a computer for Guest use. The Black Hills Inn & Suites offers clean, quiet rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Black Hills Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hills Inn And Suites
- Black Hills Hotel Deadwood