Comfort Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Hotel by Gold Dust(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$64
Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$49
Holiday Inn Express Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$83
Bullock Hotel(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hampton.com
The Lodge at Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$82
SpringHill Suites Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
Super 8 Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$92
US$89
Priceline
Deadwood Gulch Resort(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$62
Hotwire.com
All reviewsminiature golfnice pool and hot tubroom was cleansmall casinothe breakfast areagreat place to stayincluded breakfastfridge and microwaveking suitedowntown deadwoodmickelson trailwould stay here againtrolley stopsin townblack hillsyogurtroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed two nights at Comfort Inn Deadwood SD. Had stayed there several years ago, and it was nice, but this visit it had just recently been refurbished. The check in clerk "John" even offered to help us unload! Requested room close to laundry facility, on the way showing me to the room, he showed me the pool/hot tub area! I was so impressed that I bought a swimsuit and spent a short time enjoying a swim and dip in the hot tub. Everyone of the staff were super nice, I didn't get everyone's name, but the manager (I think she was) Dawn Laskowski gave me extra information that wasn't required of her. I can't say enough nice things about this motel! Wish I could live there!!!

Room Tip: Just ask the staff your specific requirements, I'm sure they will advise!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dawn L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Deadwood Comfort Inn & Suites. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. You are right, we have recently remodeled all of our rooms. In addition to new carpet and furniture we also offer luxurious new bedding, adding to the comfort of a good night's sleep. Our staff's priority is to try and make each of our guest's stay an excellent one. I will be sure to share your kind words with them to encourage them to continue to go the extra mile with everyone. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed several nights with the family, pool & hot tub was awesome, very friendly staff, clean rooms, even won some $$$ in the casino!! Breakfast was always really good, and they have a game room for the kids and plenty of parking..We will be back!!

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Hoggg6
Dawn L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the Deadwood Comfort Inn & Suites. We are pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast - it is a special line-up that we offer: homemade cinnamon rolls, biscuits and gravy, eggs and sausage. And our breakfast attendant really tries to make sure we offer every guest with items they want. I agree that a swim in our heated pool and hot tub can be just what you need to relax after a day on the slopes or snowmobiling the trails. We look forward to seeing you again next time you come to the Black Hills.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband and I, along with our two children stayed a week at this hotel during spring break 2014. The hotel was very clean. The staff was very friendly going out of their way to make my kids feel special. I looked forward to the complimentary hot and cold breakfast every morning. The lady who put out the food every morning always visited with us. The heated pool was actually a "heated pool" seems like that is so hard to find at hotels. It felt so good to sink into that warm water after an exhausting day of fun in the snow. The hot tub was so relaxing. The kids made good use of the arcade and my husband liked the slot machines. I can't say enough good things about this hotel.

Room Tip: We had the family suite. 2 doubles a sitting area, refridgerator and microwave. Very comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience of your stay at the Deadwood Comfort Inn & Suites. It is our staff's highest priority to make every guest's stay a comfortable and memorable one. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Our rooms are all recently remodeled and the Family Suite is aptly named for the comfort it provides parents and children with an extra large living area for fun, games, and visiting. I will be sure to let guest services, breakfast, and housekeeping staff know that you really appreciated their attention and quality of services. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

the rooms are nice the staff friendly, the breakfast good and the location very nice. Atmosphere peaceful and air fresh and clear,this was on the cosmos itinerary they do choose good places to stay and so far we have had no complaints with cosmos accommodations

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Dawn L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Deadwood Comfort Inn and Suites. We are uniquely located about a mile away from downtown Main Street Deadwood, but our guests can use the trolley or our own shuttle and easily access all downtown activities. We are pleased that you enjoyed the setting and our newly remodeled accommodations. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I couldnt begin to thank these guys enough! I had gotten into a car accident my car got totalled and was stuck here in deadwood with my two year old daughter. With no way back home which is about 60 miles or so. I walked in and they were the nicest group of people ive ever met. They were very helpfull and understood my needs for myself and my daughter. They understood all we wanted was a warm bed to sleep in and a shower. And to top it all off they even gave us a dry change of clothes to sleep in. I would definately reccomend this place to ANYONE! Very friendly group of people.. I cannot express my gratitude to these people. Myself and my daughter really appreciate everything theyve done for us. They're doing all they can to make our stay like (home). The rooms are very nice and quiet. And again Thankyou to the staff you guys ROCK!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Dawn L, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Deadwood Comfort Inn & Suites. While our staff works diligently to meet every guest's needs, we are happy to have been able to assist you and make your stay enjoyable with everything you were going through. A comfortable bed and delicious breakfast go a long way in getting a day off to a good start. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!