“good, cheap eats”

Ranked #26 of 56 Restaurants in Deadwood
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet
Description: When you're looking for food at its finest, the T-Grille Buffet at Tin Lizzie Gaming Resort is an award-winning choice among Deadwood, SD dining options. The expansive buffet features a breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet with all you can eat prime rib and crab legs on Friday and Saturday nights!
Seattle, Washington
“good, cheap eats”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Whilst walking back to our car, we saw a sign for a tin lizzie burger that looked good. Its mainly a casino so I was a little dubious at first but upon walkin thru the front doors, there were clearly marked signs pointing us to the grill. We got a bacon cheeseburger and fries and a blt with fries for$11. They were both good and filling. I would liken this to your average greasy spoon, and I love greasy spoon type joints.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank onewickedb

“Terrible service”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Tried to get drinks and the bartender said we drink screwed up drinks. Waited for service for about 20 minutes a waitress asked us what we want and she said we are going to have to wait for another waitress.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank schafer39
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Worth the money for crab legs ”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

We have visited the Four Aces Restaurant on 2 occasions and both visits were good. The crab legs and prime rib buffet is a good deal. Contrary to other reviews, we did not encounter dry or unappetizing crab legs. Sure, it's frozen, but it IS South Dakota. Chances are that most seafood you eat in this region has been frozen and trucked in from the coast. The crab was abundant and we never had to wait for more. The prime rib was pretty good, too. The first visit, the carver gave me a thick slice but the second time, I only got a thin sliver and it tasted a little dry. The salad bar, while small, has fresh greens, a good assortment of salad fixings and the dressings are tasty. Aside from the crab and prime rib, the buffet also has chicken, potatoes, mixed veggies, rice, and a few other offerings. They also have hot rolls which are delicious. On our second visit, they had crawfish, which I didn't try. The desserts consist of assorted pies, bread pudding, and soft serve with toppings. The bread pudding was good, everything else was just standard buffet desserts, nothing special.
Other reviewers commented on the lack of selection on the buffet but on weekend nights, the real focus is the crab legs. For the price (around $22 for adults and half price for kids under 10), you really can't beat all you can eat crab legs. I suggest if you don't care for crablegs, don't go on a Friday or Saturday night.
Service was good both nights and our waitresses were quick to refill drinks and remove plates and shell baskets. We arrived both times before 5 pm and had no problems being seated but the restaurant fills up fast after 5. We left around 6 and every table was full. So come early and enjoy the crab.

“Not what I expected”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend & I went to deadwood for valentines weekend. The 2nd night we were there we decided to get some crab legs & saw that the four aces offered just what we were looking for. We came in & found out there was an hour wait. No problem. We gave our phone number & waited. And waited and waited and waited... Well over an hour. So I go up to ask how much longer & there was no longer anyone at the hostess station taking reservations. I promptly walk in & start asking questions. We were given some excuse about how the number had been written wrong but they had tried to call... Hmmmm. So we were promptly seated and started getting food... Their selection was terrible but we got what we came for. We later found out from our waitress that they almost ran outta food & quit taking ppl on the waiting list. When they realized they could accommodate everyone they never attempted to make it right. I was not impressed by that nor the food.

Largo, Florida
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Visited on 1/26 late. It's like a fast food joint. I ordered the fish sandwich with fries. Nothing spectacular but it hit the spot. Would pass the next time I'm in town.

Visited January 2014