We stayed here for 3 days right before Memorial Day weekend and its located on the outskirts of historic Deadwood. Driving to downtown is about a 5 minute drive but you can take the trolley– which stops in front of the hotel– for a $1 to downtown if you don't feel like driving. Our room was spacious with a king sized bed, a couch and a nice roomy bathroom. The restaurant at the hotel called Brown Rock Sports Cafe had very good burgers. They also serve a breakfast buffet which as a guest, you get 2 for 1. The hotel is more modern than its downtown counterparts but it doesn't feel like you're too far from the action. Staff is very friendly, helpful and they seem to take pride in their job to make you feel at home. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaming is only the beginning at Cadillac Jack's! Book a room at Cadillac Jack's Hotel & Suites, then hit it big on a gaming floor that houses hundreds of state-of-the-art slot machines, plus many exciting live table games. You're also invited to enjoy a drink and a meal at Brown Rock Sports Cafe, our on-site full-service restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel & Suites Deadwood At Cadillac Jack`s Gaming Deadwood
- Americinn Hotel And Suites Deadwood At Cadillac Jack`s Gaming Resort
- Americinn Hotel Deadwood
- Deadwood Americinn Hotel