Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites
The Hotel by Gold Dust(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$64
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Inn and Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$70
ComfortInn
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Inn Express Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$113
HIExpress.com
Very Good 4/5
US$154
Hampton.com
Bullock Hotel(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
Very Good 4/5
SpringHill Suites Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$50
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
The Lodge at Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$82
Great 4.5/5
Super 8 Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$69
Celebrity Hotel(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$175
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Deadwood Gulch Resort(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$60
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsbrown rocksports cafeslot tournamentjacuzzi suitecadillac jackfree drinksin towncasino floorsmoking roomgreat roomspringhill suitesroom was largevalet parkinghotel and casinonice place to staybeds were comfortableslot machines
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2013

not good. poor services, keys would not work daily, parking horrible. food-don't eat there. booked with one day rewards and two days expedia, had to recheck in daily. they did not know this. i had to remind them daily. no consistency. nice people. good beds. don't stay there.

Room Tip: dont go here
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

Anytime I come to Deadwood... Cadillac Jacks is the only place I play and stay. The rooms are amazing and their staff couldn't be better. All of the dealers in the blackjack pit (KC, Jeremy, Jeff, Mitch, Andrea, Karen, Mike, Tina, Paula, Linda, Kyle and the rest (sorry if I forgot you) plus the pit bosses and other staff, Chawn, Jordon, Colt, Joel and the lovely waitresses) male my stay perfect every time I'm there. Thank you guys so much.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Erika L
Reviewed 25 July 2013

This hotel was only going to be a one night stop on a 3000 mile trip. My husband was able to negotiate a great rate and we stayed in the Elliot Ness Suite. After one night, we threw away the itinerary and stayed the entire length of our vacation there. The area is beautiful, the people are friendly, and the hotel was GREAT! For the one night that the room was unavailable, the staff happily moved our luggage into another room and moved it back again for the next day. The breakfast buffet is 'buy one get one free' and the waffles, build it yourself omelets, and other options (such as prime rib on the weekend) make it more than worth it. Their sister hotel houses the pool and hot tub, which we really enjoyed and could conveniently walk to through the adjoining hallways. We could not hear the downstairs casino from our room, but we did play a little once in a while and ended up winning a little playing money while we were there. We really did not want to leave the hotel at the end of our vacation and would definitely stay there again whenever we get the chance.

Room Tip: The suites are probably nicer (as expected) than the standard rooms and the rooms toward the very back of the casino will likely only have the wall of the side of the cliff as a view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2013

4 of us stayed in 2 rooms for one night while on vacation. The lobby was sadly a bit dreary, so I right away had concerns. We went to our room on the 4th (top) floor, and when we opened the door we were pleasantly surprised! Bright and cheery, and the beds were very, very comfortable. Very cushy. Basic layout, bathroom was nothing too special but at least it was clean and also bright. Room was very clean as well. So overall a very nice place to stay when on vacation. We gambled in the casino; it had a nice variety of machines, and then some black jack tables were tucked in at one end. We had dinner in their restaurant, which was not good at all. Frozen lettuce salads, cheese quesadillas with no real cheese (just some awful nacho flavored powder!). Much of our food came cold, and when I asked if I could have a small taste of one of their wines before buying the glass, they did not allow that. The waiter still made it happen for me however, which was nice. I would certainly stay here again; I would just find a different place to have dinner is all.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Me and my fiancé just spent a week at CJ's and had an absolute fantastic time. We can't say enough about the staff..food...etc etc. I might add that we were on my bike and the underground parking was an added bonus. We already have plans to return next summer.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple