“Great place to stay!”

Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Deadwood
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This was our first visit to a gaming resort. I had some reservations about staying, however Jacob changed all that. He was very accommodating and made the reservation experience very pleasant. He went out of his way to help us with directions and was very informative. The hotel was awesome...our room was clean and very comfortable. We loved the restaurant (Brown Rock Sports Cafe) too...dinner was very good and breakfast was outstanding while the prices were reasonable. Parking was not the greatest if you are on motorcycles...we were lucky enough to get a decent spot and left the bikes there and just took the trolley into town. It worked out nicely!

Room Tip: Totally recommend the suites....we stayed in the Bonnie and Clyde suite. It had 2 tv's, a jacuz...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Our experience at The Cadillac Jacks Gaming Resort was a very pleasurable. The staff was friendly and the facility and our room was very clean. The resort had everything we were looking for from a resort as they had an exercise room, restaurant with good food and service with a wide variety of gambling.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kevin C
Reviewed 10 August 2013

This property is nice, but not taken care of very well. I have stayed here on two separate occasions, at it does appear very well kept and clean, until you pay attention. There was stains on the walls in the bathroom, and the coffee maker was scary gross, inside and out. The casino however is very enjoyable. We ordered room service and the server was flat out rude. I wish I could tell you her name, but they did not give us a copy of the receipt when they brought us our food. The food was ok, if you stay here I would recommend eating at one of the restaurants close by downtown like Gem Steakhouse or Social Club. Long story short.. next time you stay in deadwood maybe try one of the newer hotels and skip this one.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MsJH
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I Stayed here 1 night traveling through here 4 years ago. I had so much fun that I vowed that I would return if passing through again. The main reason my last stay was so much fun was because of 1 cocktail server. She was from my hometown and actually went to my high school. I sat and played blackjack for hours as she and the dealer staff created such a great vibe. When I came through this time I ran into some roadblocks that kept that vibe from returning. Some hiccups made me speak with the only F&B Manager in the building. Her name is Cathy (sp). I was having a really poor experience and she assured me that I would be well taken care of for the rest of my stay. I proceeded to have several fun-filled hours sitting at the Black Jack table due to Cathy's attention and the great dealers and Pitt Boss'. As I was heading to my room I told her that I had to get back to Omaha. She said, "I'm from Omaha". Cathy was the same cocktail server from 4 years ago. We quickly both remembered my last stay and She even pointed to the exact same area where I had played last time. OUTSTANDING! If you come to this Hotel and want great service, ask to talk to Cathy. And Cathy, I'm sorry if I keep misspelling your name. Best Hospitality. Born for it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Todd S
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Rooms were great, food in restaurant was good and parking was very tight mainly due to the fact that bikers were in town for Sturgis next week. HOWEVER, we had an additional $25 tacked on to our room charge for two different taxes and a HISTORICAL MAINTENANCE FEE of $9.95.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank U9257JDlindab
Reviewed 29 July 2013

When will we be back in Deadwood? Maybe never. But if we do come back we will be staying here. Casino - check. Nice staff - check. Starbucks - check. Comfortable rooms - check. We booked a standard room for the night but we can't review that because the front desk offered us an upgrade to a suite for $10. Yes $10. Suite was big and beds were very comfy.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank roandsteve
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Stayed here one night, July 25, 2013. It was roomy but very dirty. There was heavy dust everywhere, the mirrors were streaked and dirty, there was a used cup in the TV cabinet and the inside of the bathroom door had something spattered all over it and running down the inside jamb. The parking was ridiculous too. I arrived early and still had to park in the second overflow lot. I was disappointed that though it seemed a nice room no care is taken nor any pride shown in the housekeeping. I live about 30 miles away and go to Deadwood routinely. Though I liked the room overall the filth is unacceptable and not something I'd expect for the amount of money I paid, or any amount for that matter.

• Stayed: July 2013