I am not sure why we went to Deadwood and as a non gambler will never go back...but...that being said...had a really fun time the night we stayed at Cadillac Jacks. The room was big, clean and comfortable.. the bathroom was nice and big and spotless! The food is nothing fancy but good and affordable. You received discounts when you checked in for food. Great Happy hour and free well drinks when gambling. I had a bit of beginners luck and did pretty well on the slots. All the staff was friendly and willing to help.....best part of the town in my mind!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaming is only the beginning at Cadillac Jack's! Book a room at Cadillac Jack's Hotel & Suites, then hit it big on a gaming floor that houses hundreds of state-of-the-art slot machines, plus many exciting live table games. You're also invited to enjoy a drink and a meal at Brown Rock Sports Cafe, our on-site full-service restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel & Suites Deadwood At Cadillac Jack`s Gaming Deadwood
- Americinn Hotel And Suites Deadwood At Cadillac Jack`s Gaming Resort
- Americinn Hotel Deadwood
- Deadwood Americinn Hotel