stayed at the hotel for 4 days. Restaurant was wonderful, rooms were clean and nice and casino host, Warner Zellner was fantastic. If you like to gamble and want to take in some sights stay here. Casino was great and Mr. Zellner went above and beyond in showing his appreciation for our gambling. I notice on the one review they paid $14.95 for breakfast. Find that hard to believe. I had a great breakfast everyday for $8.00 which consisted of two eggs, hash browns, sausage, toast and starbucks coffee. The experience at this hotel was totally awesome and I would definitely go back. My room was on the 2nd floor and never heard the noise from the casino It was totally quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaming is only the beginning at Cadillac Jack's! Book a room at Cadillac Jack's Hotel & Suites, then hit it big on a gaming floor that houses hundreds of state-of-the-art slot machines, plus many exciting live table games. You're also invited to enjoy a drink and a meal at Brown Rock Sports Cafe, our on-site full-service restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel & Suites Deadwood At Cadillac Jack`s Gaming Deadwood
- Americinn Hotel And Suites Deadwood At Cadillac Jack`s Gaming Resort
- Americinn Hotel Deadwood
- Deadwood Americinn Hotel