The town is fun to visit.It can even be amusing at times as visitors are led to believe that you are back in time in an old western town. Actually you are still in the present and its only make believe...so dont get carried away into spending too much money here. Have a few laughs..play a few slots and get the heck out of town.Oh...and stay away from some of the blackjack tables in town.These are not your real big casinos with rules tightly enforced.It didnt take me long to see that the dealer can easily do some fake shuffles and stack the deck with a continuous round of "high and low" cards before putting back in the shoe.
The fact that you cut them means nothing...they still remain in that pattern!
Have fun..but dont stick around.Aside from all this..youll meet some friendly people that visit Cadillac Jacks and waitresses are friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaming is only the beginning at Cadillac Jack's! Book a room at Cadillac Jack's Hotel & Suites, then hit it big on a gaming floor that houses hundreds of state-of-the-art slot machines, plus many exciting live table games. You're also invited to enjoy a drink and a meal at Brown Rock Sports Cafe, our on-site full-service restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel And Suites Deadwood At Cadillac Jack`s Gaming Resort
- Americinn Hotel & Suites Deadwood At Cadillac Jack`s Gaming Deadwood
- Americinn Hotel Deadwood
- Deadwood Americinn Hotel