“Nicest motel room I have ever stayed in!”

Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites
Ranked #10 of 24 Hotels in Deadwood
Brookings, Sd
“Nicest motel room I have ever stayed in!”
Reviewed 13 January 2011

I very much enjoyed my stat @ the AmericInn. The entire staff was very friendly. The price was very affordable. The room was very spacious & clean. The room smelled nice. The bed was incredibly comfortable. I enjoyed sitting in the whirlpool tub and watching a movie on the flat screen tv at the same time. In fact it was so nice we decided to stay 2 nights instead of just the 1 we had booked. The casino was also very nice. The only negative at all was the restaurant. There were no prices listed on the menus. I got my meal free for my birthday so with my drink and & dessert and my husbands meal, drink, and dessert the bill was $35.00. The food was good but not much selection and GROSSLY over priced. All in all tho, we will be back on our next visit to Deadwood!!!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Neligh, Nebraska
Reviewed 1 January 2011

I think what made our the stay at Cadillac Jacks the best was truly the people. From check in to the cafe, to the bar, everyone that works at this motel is friendly nd helpful. I have never been in a motel anywhere that comes close to the service this motel has.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
oklahoma
Reviewed 27 December 2010

When I called to make a reservation, I asked for non-smoking. I was giving a smoking room because I had a pet. They refused to move me. I explained to them I did not have a pet, but a service animal, so then they moved me. The first room smelled like 100 people had just been in there smoking. It was horrible. Got to the second room, it at least smelled better. Bathtub was filty, had black all over the bottom of the bathtub. The sheets and blanket had cigarette burns and holes in them. Pillows were flat as pancakes.
I was told they would be serving a Christmas meat at the restaurant. Did not happen. Food was ok, limited menu.
Swimming pool was supposedly heated. We could not swim, it was too cold. Could not enjoy the hot tub, for all the kids in it. They could not swim either.
Contential breakfast was a joke. It was mini-doughnuts, coffee, pop, and hot tea.
The best part of the hotel was checking out!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank kerren36
Mukilteo, Washington
Reviewed 30 November 2010

Reservation confusion; no communication. My son's room was given away before he arrived, despite me clearly telling the desk when he would be arriving. Very disappointing overall.

Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
Wyoming
Reviewed 25 November 2010

We have traveled to Deadwood at least a dozen times and our favorite place is Cadillac Jacks. You will not find friendlier dealers, pit bosses, or employees anywhere else. They enjoy what they do and in turn they create a great atmosphere for any age. We took our daughter their for her 21st birthday and it was a trip we will all remember because of the people at Cadillac Jacks! It is a must if you are in Deadwood.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank volleys1
Pine Bluffs, Wyoming
Reviewed 25 November 2010

The AmericInn is by far the best place to stay in Deadwood! The rooms are very clean and include recently updated furniture and carpet. You even get to enjoy a big screen tv while you are in the room. They also provide a microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator in each room. I have stayed at Cadillac Jacks numerous times and I have never been disappointed!
The best part about staying at Cadillac Jacks though is the gaming! The managers, dealers, and cocktail waitresses here are by far the nicest in the whole town! After going to different casinos around town we always end up back at Cadillac Jacks because they are so fun!
I would highly recommend this hotel/casino to anyone going to Deadwood.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank kattstu
Aberdeen, South Dakota
Reviewed 12 November 2010

My wife and I have stayed at many hotels that are clean enough to eat off the floor, but if it's not a fun place to stay, it's just a clean hotel. From the greeting we received from Neil at the front desk, who talked us into an upgrade that was the best suggestion we've had in some time, to the guest services staff, to the dealers (Jeff, Matt, and Kerry), to the General Manager, all went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable, comfortable, and more than we expected. The hotel is spotless, and our room that we upgraded too is one of the nicest rooms I've ever stayed in.

This is a destination that we will certainly be coming back to, and a hotel that we will be telling others about. Thanks to those at Cadillac Jacks for the hospitalitiy, and efforts put forth.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple