This Hotel was the most horrible place I have ever been. When we looked online, we read that the hotel was going through remodeling. They are not, as we found, remodeling the guest rooms. They were remodeling the casino/saloon. Our room was called the Kennedy room. He could have actually slept on the bed or sat on the furniture. Everything was so old and old smelling. The light switches were so old, I have never even seen this type of button switch. The floor was creaky and loud. My husband and I left after being in the room only about an hour. Do not stay here. They call it the "Historic" Franklin Hotel for a reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silverado Franklin Historic Hotel and Gaming Complex is located at the Top of Main in the Historic town of Deadwood, SD. The Silverado & Franklin feature over 375 state of the art slot machines, 22-blackjack tables and 5 live poker tables in one of Deadwood's most elegant poker rooms. Callahan's Irish Pub and the Veranda (seasonal) serve all of your favorite spirits as does the lounge at the Silverado. All you can eat Crab and Prime Rib Buffet every Friday and Saturday. Deadwood's Premier Steakhouse - Legends Steakhouse serves breakfast and dinner daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Silverado Franklin Historic Hotel & Gaming Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverado Franklin Historic Hotel And Gaming Complex
- Silverado Franklin Historic Deadwood
- Historic Franklin Hotel