First Gold Hotel
SpringHill Suites Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$117
  • Breakfast included
The Hotel by Gold Dust(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$97
Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
Holiday Inn Express Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$120
The Lodge at Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hampton.com
US$131
US$126
Priceline
Iron Horse Inn(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$110
Travelocity
Hickok's Hotel & Gaming(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$121
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsprime ribcovered parkingbus tripcomplimentary bottled watercoffee machinebreakfast buffetbooked this hotelwalk downtowncalled the front deskthe main hotelclean hotelbeds were comfortableking roomcasino hoteleasy accesswild billsmall casino
Reviewed 21 February 2014

very friendly people,clean and reasonable,the slots were even good. The parking could be better,we did find a close place after we drove around ahwile.Thought the meals were a little over priced for a casino tho.

Room Tip: higer up is better
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
MGustafson, Affiliate at First Gold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay! Between our parking deck and the parking spaces around the casino, we have some of the best parking around; outdoor security will also help transport people from the parking deck to the main building.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We have stayed here many times! The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The people that work here are always courteous and will do their best to accommodate your every need. The only thing I'm not fond of is the elevator in Building No. 2. It's just very slow. All and all a great place for a fun few days.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
MGustafson, Affiliate at First Gold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

Thank you for providing feedback about First Gold Hotel! We're glad that you found our rooms to your liking. We're also very proud of the hospitality of our staff! We will look into the elevator in building #2 to make sure it is properly responding to calls and moving at a rate that is comfortable and efficient.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

This is a review for two different stays that didn't go well and I admit both were a while back. First, the room numbering system and access to the rooms I always get stuck with is ridiculous. A group of us on bikes arrived and check in for everyone seemed fine. I went to 'my' room only to find it was occupied. Lucky I didn't get shot. Back to the front desk. Assigned to another room. This time I opened the door to find it occupied by a couple in my group. To the front desk again. Another room assigned. Key didn't work. Another trip to the desk. By this time my group was waiting for me. Finally I was able to get into an unoccupied room that seemed to be my own. Really? The next time and last time I stayed there I was towing a 14' trailer and was told to park in a place up on top where the employee 'housing' is located. Luckily I checked my trailer the next morning before departing as someone set things up for the trailer to become unhitched from the truck. They spent a little time doing it and made an effort to hide it. That could have been really bad. I'm not saying an employee did it. I don't have any idea.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank FXDL07
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Want to Deadwood the 22nd of Oct. 2013 on the KSJB Fun bus. Loved this place everyone was very nice. I had a blast. Did not win much but had a lot of fun. Rooms wore real nice, clean and good size. Food was ok. Just would like to say thank you all at the First Gold Hotel. I thought it was a great place. Hope to get back there next year. Tell then hope you all there have a good rest of the year and a great 2014. Hope to see you all again. Thank you all for being so kind.

Room Tip: I was on the 2nd floor. Did not spend much time in it but it was very nice. The place is great so think they all would be very nice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Kim M, Marketing Director at First Gold Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you for your great review! We were glad to hear that you had a good time at First Gold Hotel and look forward to your return trip next year.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

stuck with limited power, heat, water due to the hugh snow storm --- the staff went above and beyond all effort to make sure we will fed and taken care of the best they could. Placing lights in the stairs and hallway and lots of liquids. With no food deliveries, they still managed to provide excellent meals to the best of their limited ability.

staff was on hand making sure halls had lights, helped shovel everyone, including the bus, out of huge snow drifts, even let someone borrow a pair of shoes and offered a pair of boots.

Overall layout of this hotel is a challenge for anyone handicapped - lots of stairs at different levels of each building.

Room Tip: the layout of this hotel is very challenging to say the least - hard to find your way around inside. Have to go to another building for all meals.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends