“Best breakfast in town!”
Review of Howlin Hawg Diner - CLOSED

Howlin Hawg Diner
Cuisines: American
Description: Mainly breakfast items with great rolls. Strange hours, Tue to Sat 6am to 1pm, Fri and Sat 11pm to 3am. Huge portions with great taste. Suggest split plate order for 2 with carmel/cinnamon roll that is larger than your 2 hands placed side by side.Tried 3 different menu items and all were fantastic. This restaurant is recommended by locals to all.
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We stopped in for breakfast (the only meal they are open for!) and were definitely not disappointed! Excellent pancakes, eggs & breakfast burritos. Prices at this diner are very reasonable, service is friendly and next time we are in Deadwood we will go back for more!

Reviewed 30 August 2013

From what it looks like on the outside I thought I wouldn't be able to get a table from how small it looks but once inside it's very spacious! The service was excellent and the food was really good! The only complaint I had was that the green chili on my breakfast burrito was cold, definitely took away from the burrito, awesome green chili! But not that great when you expect it to be warm. I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We had a great breakfast here. The ladies (waitresses) were very nice and pleasant. The food were good and reasonably priced, so you can order many items (which we did) and not feel broke :)

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Small, quaint and the first time I went in, there was no table service. You order at the counter. I thought this was different, yet, different is good! I had ordered the breakfast burrito and they put the Howlin' Hawg sauce on this item! Delish!
Early morning hours or after bar hours, take your pick. The food is fabulous, the staff is to be respected and I am a repeat customer for the breakfast burrito! Two thumbs up!
Don't forget to grab you a jar of the homemade Howlin' Hawg Sauce! I buy them for gifts for people who live out of state!

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch not knowing it was breakfast only but who doesn't like breakfast? We shared a cinnamon roll, French toast, burrito, and porkchop breakfast sandwich. The server was attentive and it is a relaxed atmosphere so I didn't have to worry about having kids there. It was nice that the ice cream shop is basically attached since that's what the kids really wanted for lunch.