“BEST TRUFFLES :)”

Dining options: Parking Available, Takeout
Janesville, Wisconsin
“BEST TRUFFLES :)”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

You must go to Chubby Chipmunks while in Deadwood. These are the best truffles you will ever eat! Friendly staff and the store smelled fabulous when you walked in!

• Visited July 2014

Brandon, South Dakota
“Excellent Truffles!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stop every year when we go to Deadwood to get truffles. This year we picked up a 8 pack of truffles and have enjoyed all of them. They are simply the best thing you can every taste.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank DJ605
Cochrane
“Not a restaurant but great chocolate”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

If a chocolate addiction or just a craving for that matter needs to be satisfied, the Chubby Chipmunk will meet your needs. Yes even an outside vending machine for after hours. Well worth a try to keep the sweet tooth happy.

Visited June 2014
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Best truffles ever!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My first experience of Chubby Chipmunk hand dipped chocolates was when we visited the Alex Johnson Hotel in Rapid City. I love turtles and they offered hugh ones so that was my selection. It was to die for. They told us if we were in Deadwood that we should check out their store so one of our tours we stopped in Deadwood and visited the store.....so cute. I got a variety pack of the truffles and OMG!!! they were even better than the turtles!! I will definitely be ordering Christmas gifts from their online store this year. If you love chocolate you will experience some of the best.

• Visited June 2014
Chip T, Owner at Chubby Chipmunk Hand Dipped Chocolates, responded to this review, 13 October 2016
Wow, thanks for writing. This is our intention, to make people happy with our chocolates.
Buffalo, New York
“Chocolate was good, Service was Better!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We were told by several locals to check this place out. When we arrived, it was closed. Incredibly they have a vending machine outside that offers select options around the clock. We had a minor issue where the machine ate our money. I was nervous to put more in thinking the results would be the same. A one point a car drove by and then turned around. It was the owner. She stopped to make sure the vending machine wasn't acting up. The vending machine problem ended up being my fault. Apparently I wasn't paying attention and put money in a spot where there wasn't anything to dispense. Either way I thought it was extremely awesome for the owner to stop (It was later in the evening). She quickly ran inside and grabbed some chocolate for us. It was delicious!!!!! I will be back next time I am in the area.

• Visited June 2014