My family with 3 kids (13, 11, and 8 yr olds) stayed at SpringHill Suites Deadwood for 3 nights.
1. This hotel is quite new hotel, so everything is in clean and perfect condition.
2. Nice and comfortable bed and big sofabed. There is a small "walk-in closet", which is very convenient for storing bags,so no messy in the room. It is really comfortable for 5 people to stay.
3. free breakfast buffet
4. The pool and hot tub is really nice and clean. My kids spent evening time there.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who visited the Black Hill areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here for work or play, SpringHill Suites is committed to meeting your travel standards. This luxurious addition to the Deadwood lodging scene features 78 stylish and spacious suites that are innovatively designed to give our guests more space, sounder sleep, and a focused work environment. Visitors are also invited to experience some of the area's best gaming at our adjoined casino, Cadillac Jack's. The casino features tables for blackjack and poker, as well as a floor filled with state-of-the-art slot machines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Deadwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.