“A Good Meal”

Cuisines: American
Edmond, Oklahoma
“A Good Meal”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

BB Cody's is a good place for a good meal.

The server was polite and attentive. The food came out in a reasonable amount of time, was the proper temperature and the steaks were cooked correctly.

Overall food quality was good; ribeye and shrimp special for my wife and I. I was actually wanting Chicken Fried Steak, but theirs is not a fresh battered steak so I passed. Ribeye isn't my favorite steak, so I compromised my desires to fit the available menu. I was a bit put off by the overall appearance of the salad bar when we entered as it's located right at the entry area, however, the ingredients are fresh and of good quality.

Value was in line with a tourist location. Which means I felt it a bit expensive. The next night I fed seven at Cracker Barrel in Loveland, CO for the same as three for the reviewed meal here with basically the same level of quality.

The overall décor was a little plain although the entrance was quite elaborate with a mining theme. The restrooms were clean and quite fancy. My mother-in-law even commented on it. The dining area offered a private dining areas but was but plain. It's also located in the basement which is a bit odd, but the focus in this town is all on the gambling so the casino gets the main floor.

Overall, BB Cody's is a good place to eat and I would be a return customer.

• Visited October 2013
Patricia B, Director of Sales at BB Cody's Steakhouse, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your dining experience with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Hudson, Illinois, United States
“Pretty good overall”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We wandered into BB Cody's fairly late in the evening. All four of us were satisfied with our meals. My wife had the hand-breaded shrimp, which she raved about. Our food was a little slow in arriving at the table, but was pretty good when it arrived. Service was also pretty good. Our server was very friendly and cordial, and seemed to be working very hard to take good care of us. Atmosphere was OK but nothing special.

• Visited September 2013
Thank you for your recent review! We strive to give you the best overall experience and we hope we accomplished that in your visit.

We look forward to seeing you again!
“Nothing but amazing”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My husband and in had this restaurant cater our wedding ! Not only was the food fabulous but the people were nothing but amazing! They helped me with planning wether it has anything to do with food or not!!!!! The green sauce they had will be dreamt about! To Dale and the two wonderful people who cooked at our chateau ...... Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Tommy and Amy

• Visited September 2013
Patricia B, Director of Sales at BB Cody's Steakhouse, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
We are so glad Dale and his crew were able to make your day so special! We pride ourselves here on giving you the best overall experience and we are glad we were able to do that for you!

We hope you see you soon and thank you for your review!
Spearfish, South Dakota
“Western Dining”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

A group of us gathered here to eat when we found that the Deadwood Social Club had closed for construction. To access the restaurant you enter the casino and find your way down the stairs. The atmosphere changes quickly from a casino to a western style steak house. The décor was good and the service was good. The steak I had was pretty good but the Tiramisu was something to savor. Very good dessert. The background music could use some updating but was probably fine for some of the customers. It would be a nice place to take a date for a meal and some conversation.

• Visited September 2013
Thank you for your recent review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us and certainly hope you visit again!
Ruskin, Florida
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful meal at this old fashioned steakhouse. We had the filet and the ribeye and both were perfectly done and the sides were great. The salad bar is fairly small, but everything seemed fresh. The soup was tasty and the bread was good. Service was great and we liked the atmosphere. Would definitely go back.

Visited September 2013
Patricia B, Manager at BB Cody's Steakhouse, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate it!