“Excellent Breakfast”

Bully's
Ranked #17 of 58 Restaurants in Deadwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Bully's Restaurant, located in the Historic Bullock Hotel, is open for breakfast and lunch daily. We also feature "Build Your Own" Bloody Mary Bar daily.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Food was fantastic --no complaints on anything --excellent service--we were traveling with our grandkids , ages 9 and 15, waitress gave special attention to the kids and helped our finically 9 yr old with food choices --------restaurant small but couldn't have asked for more , kudos to waitress and cook for making this a great meal and experience

Reviewed 8 July 2014

If you like good home cooking, this is the place to go. It is a little small so you may have to wait to get in but well worth it. This isn't a quick in and out kind of breakfast so if you are short on time come back when you have more time to enjoy.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The breakfast was good. The food was cooked to order.

The service was outstanding. Our waitress was fantastic and took a personal interest in our trip to Deadwood. She wanted to make sure that our trip was a success. We don't see this level of service back home and it didn't go unnoticed.

For me though the most exciting part of my breakfast was the fast that I was eating in the historic Bullock Hotel! I am a huge history nerd and luckily have to time to travel to the historic sights that I want to see. Deadwood as a whole was incredible and a must see, the Bullock Hotel is filled with history and for me having a meal there was the attraction in itself.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Good breakfast, even with a limited menu. Great Omelet's. I asked a local store owner for a reference, and they were pot on.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Ate breakfast here twice. Omelet was great! Enjoyed talking with John! Also beautiful atmosphere. Would definitely recommend!

Been to Bully's? Share your experiences!