“The owners literally saved my life!"”
Review of Prairie Vista Inn

Prairie Vista Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Faith
Prairie Vista Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Faith
Columbus, MS
“The owners literally saved my life!"”
Reviewed 17 June 2011

Roxanne and Terry Ensz who own and manage the Prairie Vista Inn are incredible people. Of all the places I've stayed around the country, I've never had the experience of feeling like family. I was in my first week on a travel nursing assignment, in a totally new place with no family or friends around when I suddenly became very ill. Roxanne realized she hadn't seen me for a little while and came up to check on me. Long story short, I ended up being Air Evac'd over an hour away and ended up on a ventilator for a week. If Roxanne and Terry hadn't taken the same personal interest in me that they take in all their guests, I wouldn't be sitting here writing this review. Thanks!!!!

Room Tip: Juse communicate your needs to Roxanne!
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
5 Thank whitewater0628

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Ann Arbor, MI
Reviewed 10 July 2009

Stayed two nights, clean rooms, comfortable beds. Staff went WAY out of their way to help me out (drove down to the airport, and tied down the airplane for coming wind storm, as I had no car). Can see all the way to Thunder Butte from the lobby (& hot tub). Drive-in restaurant across the street, and steak house and Grocery store just around the corner. Wireless Internet bailed me out of having no cell phone service.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
5 Thank paulwehr

Been to Prairie Vista Inn? Share your experiences!