“NEVER DISAPPOINTED......”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
ENGLAND
“NEVER DISAPPOINTED......”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We visited The Castlefield at short notice last Friday, not having booked, we were told that they were fully booked in the restaurant. But, fortunately they managed to fit us in...as usual the service was good, with friendly and helpful staff. Despite having a large party in for a celebration, our food was delivered very quickly and up to the normal standards. Good food at reasonable prices served by friendly staff.....what more could you want! We have been here several times, and I wouldn't normally re-review, but feel the good food and service that is consistently offered should be acknowledged....

• Visited August 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rubbish”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Have been here several times and always been nice! Celebrating my dads 75th birthday which was booked weeks and weeks in advance! We waited a good 40 mins for our order to be taken, the starters were good, we had t clear our own plates away for the main to come and we all had meat of some kind and it was TOUGH as old boots, it took ages t come once again and when it did like i said it was tough and obviously had been left under the warmer for to long, we were not asked how our meal was and the plates were still not cleared when we left several hrs later, we were not asked if we would like sweets/ coffees etc! We mentioned all this when we paid and were told they were very busy and only had 2 of them serving and was not willing to give us a discount! Shame as will never go there again and certainly would not recommend! Like I said been here many times before, it's not just the good it was the attitude of the girl once we mentioned we weren't happy

1 Thank Kerry E
solly674, Owner at The Castlefields, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
May I first apologise for the visit that you had with us this was unacceptable. This is not our usual standard and should not have happen. Would it be possible for you to let me know what date and time that you visited us in order for me to address this for you. I would appreciate it if you would e-mail info@the castlefields.co.uk with this information and I can respond to your complaint personally.
“Babs Birthday Bash part 2!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Had heard a lot of positive feedback about this place so expectations ran high - were they met? Well, just about I think. Food was pretty decent, lots of dining space to choose from & service was efficient. Everything was good if not spectacular. Sunday lunch seems to be the main attraction here in terms of word of mouth, so the next visit will probably be for this.

• Visited August 2014
hereford
“Liams Birthday Meal”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Once again eleven of us visited the Castlefilds Restaurant for my Sons Birthday and farewell meal before he emigrates to Australia,and the staff as allways friendly,and cant do enough for you,Excellent food.Glad to say that i shall be visiting again in three weeks time.

“Perfection”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

As I have always said this place is such a delight to visit I thinks it proberly best place I have ever visited any where cant fault one thing from staff to menu I am a very fussy eater but I could go there every day and enjoy every thing to me and my friends its absolute perfection delicous home made food from starters mains and puddings loverly play area for children beautiful garden and surroundings 10 out of 10 every time