Best Western Golden Spike Inn & Suites(Hill City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$136
US$119
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites(Hill City)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$154
ComfortInn
Whispering Winds Cottages(Hill City)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$122
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$167
Harney Peak Inn(Hill City)(Great Value!)
US$173
Lantern Inn(Hill City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$131
US$164
US$154
Restmore Inn(Hill City)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$159
US$122
US$115
All reviewsno elevatorthe breakfast areablack hillsgas station next doorfirst flooroutdoor deckbelgian wafflesbiscuits and gravyclean roomscuster state parkwould stay againnice hotelstayed one nightfront desk clerkhot tubnice staystaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We definitely made the right choice with this place. The room was clean and smelled like new carpet. The Pool area looked brand new. They said it was remodeled this year and everything we saw was. Loved having the coffee 24 hrs. Breakfast was a full breakfast not just fruit and doughnuts. Right there close enough to walk down main street and shop and eat. Centrally located to go all over the black hills. The staff were more than helpful and kind. Deserves a 5 star all the way.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked and paid in full 9 months in advance and really enjoyed our stay for 3 days. On the morning of check out I received my receipt under the door like normal. It stated balance due $0.00, we turned in room keys and checked out. 3 days later after checking my checking account online I noticed a $5.97 charge from the hotel. When I called to inquire I was told this was a new room state tax that started on June 1, 2018. I checked out on June 21 ,2018. So anyone who had booked prior to that hadn't been charged. Also this was a miscommunication between whoever checked me in and the person that checked me out. That person was supposed to inform us. Also that this was all new to them.(they had 21 days before I got there to figure it out) No warning, no phone call, no email, no charge on my credit card that they put on file, but a secret charge on my debit card that I had booked with 9 months prior! Along with a receipt from the hotel that stated a zero balance due.
I know it's only $5.97 but it seems shady and like bad business to me. Guess who gets to pay for their mistakes... me. So if you stay here be sure to be vigilant with your charges post stay. You may get a surprise like me.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Easy and fast check in and they were always very friendly. The breakfast was great and the attendants were excellent. The room was nice and had a great view. The pool was great as was the hot tub. However, parking was worst than poor. Great decks both outside the pool and outside the breakfast area. Just remodeled this year.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jeff P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised with this Quality Inn. The rooms were very nice, the pool area was nice, the breakfast was great, housekeeping does a great job, and the staff are friendly. The only constructive criticism I would offer is that their WiFi speed is dirt slow and needs improvement.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly, courteous, efficient staff. Large clean room with very comfortable beds/ linens. Full hot breakfast. Parking lot a bit of a squeeze. Close to Mount Rushmore NM, Wind Cave NP, Crazy Horse Memorial. We would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple