“Average everything”

Price range: US$10 - US$26
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Bumpin Buffalo Bar and Grill is a local family owned Grill and Bar located in Hill City, South Dakota just outside of Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial and Custer State Park. We are known for famous South Dakota Chislic, our Bumpin Buffalo Burgers and our new signature burger the Full Dresser. Check us out on Face Book and come Bump with us at the Bumpin BUffalo!
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

Pretty average restaurant. I think the server we had was new, which is fine, but she hardly knew anything. Asked for 3 different things at different times and each time she came back to tell me they were out. The food I got was cold and sent it back. This place needs to work on things better if they want better business. The atmosphere was nice, little mini tvs at some booths and the majority of people working were friendly...maybe just bad communication going on between workers? I don't know.

1  Thank SmileLaughLoveHope

Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere at Bumpin Buffalo - a must go place for lunch with the family. Clean, good menu, good food. Great service even though it was busy with a family of 8 in the next table. Good prices.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Stopped in Memorial day weekend and enjoyed the rooftop patio. The staff were friendly, attentive and the food was real good. Definetely a place we will frequent again.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

If I could buy a huge bag of their Spicy Chicken bites appetizer, I would! My husband and I ate those last summer and made sure we stopped there TWICE this year, and can't wait to go back again. Great selection of various beers, decent menu items but nice selection of appetizers= to share.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Just another bar that serves so-so bar food. We went to the Bumpin after ten days in the Hills. By this time, we realized that most of the bar/dining places have similar names, similar menus and the food they put out tastes the same.